“Wonderful Adventure” 5 of 5 stars

Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Wonderful Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Wonderful Adventure

I have now gone on two different diving charters with Narcosis Scuba and both experiences have been unbelievable. I was able to dive both reef and wreck dives seeing an abundant of different fish species from goliath grouper, blue angels, butterfly fish, etc. I even had a great encounter with a hawksbill sea turtle.

The crew was wonderful and helps you get your gear ready, and since I am small, the crew even helped me put my gear on. They were great at explaining procedures and stayed very friendly through out the entire trip.

This is a great dive charter and I would recommend them to anyone. I plan to go diving with them again soon.

Visited August 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We went on a 2 tank dive with Narcosis Scuba and had a great time. We saw some huge Goliath groupers, angel fish, etc.. We rented all of the gear from them and it was the best rental gear we have ever seen. Mike was the captain and Amanda and Rich were the dive guides. They were very professional from beginning to end. Make sure to engage them in a conversation about some of their past dive adventures. They have alot of good stories! We will definitely be diving with them again in the future.

Visited September 2013
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Great instructors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I was instructed by two different people, Joe and Stacy, and they were both wonderful. The classroom sessions went by quickly, we wrapped it up in two days instead of four but with no information lost in our timeliness. We received great care.

Visited July 2013
Valdosta, Georgia
“Excellent staff - Great instruction - Good feel to the whole operation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Was time for our 16 year old son to get PADI certified. Saw some good Tripadvisor reviews so decided to try them. Was not disappointed at all. The instructors were very thorough and took their time to make sure that my son had all the knowledge and skills that he should have. Very personalized attention.

They also provided a great atmosphere in the shop and on the boat. They worked hard to help set everything up and they earned our trust.

You'll just plain LIKE these folks. (And the dog Dusty if he's there as well.) I highly recommend them.

Visited June 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great experience with Padi check-out dives!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I came to the shop to finish my open water diving certification because all of the positive things I was hearing about the shop. I was not disappointed, I had a wonderful experience! I was only in Florida for a week vacation and they worked around my schedule, with my instructor Stacey keeping in contact the entire time. There was a tropical storm that week and they did everything they could to get me out into the gulf and have a saltwater dive. Stacey was an excellent instructor; she gave me many tips and tricks that my hometown dive program did not cover, and also made the dive fun and exciting by pointing out sea creatures that I would have never spotted without her. I would highly reccomened this dive shop for the check-out/referral dives. They make the experience more than just finishing your dive skills; I was able to dive in 85 degree water, see a Goliath Grouper and some angel fish, experience a salt water dive, and have a blast while finishing my dive certification. Their 2 fresh water dives are at a prehistoric sink hole, which I found very interesting! It is partially spring fed so it is colder than the gulf, but as a student of marine geology, found the site very exciting.

To sum it up:
Extremely helpful staff
Fun, informative, and patient Instructor (Stacey)
Beautiful Dive sight