“Bad Service” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #529 of 1,997 Restaurants in Tampa
“Bad Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I'll start off by saying I do like Chilis food, however this particular visit to this location was very poor. Hopefully this is not the norm and we just had bad luck. We had a little over an hour to kill in terminal C waiting on a southwest flight. It was pretty crowded but were told we would have no problem getting our order in time. Well needless to say we didn't, had to switch it to a go order and then had problems even with that. Others on our flight had a similiar experience. I will say that the food manager for that part of the airport did call after my email and gave us a full refund. Our experience unfortunately added to the stress of rushing for a flight we never should of but hopefully you can have better luck because it's nice to not have to pay much more for some decent food.

Clearwater, Florida
“Not my”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Chili's is just not my favorite. But, if you are in Airside F at Tampa Airport, Chili's is the only option for table service, if you have some spare time. I would say: Stay away from the Chicken Tenders! They taste very greasy, with a strange flavor. I would reccommend the Burgers, they are quite good, or the Chicken Cesar Salad is a safe bet for sure - or the Fajitias!

Visited October 2013
“Awesome burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We were sat by waitress by the entrance, it was quite chilly there, we asked to be moved this was no problem, we had jalapeño burger very hot but wonderful, smokehouse burger this was also very good, my daughter had chicken strips with dip also very good. Service was very quick and good. Margherita was VERY GOOD

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We normally dismiss Airport food or expect little in taste or quality. I have eaten at non Airport Chillis and this one was about the same in quality and taste. The Salsa for the chips was good with a bit of a kick.

Visited August 2013
Granby, Massachusetts
“Poor response”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

The trip started bad with a delayed flight so we decided to have a really expensive dinner at the airport for what we knew would be mediocre food. It's the airport. We sent the sliders back because they were stone cold. The buffalo wings weren't warm but edible. The kids meals were fine, since we were delayed we decided to have another beer. I had 3 inches left in my drink and offered it to my boyfriend, thank god he didn't drink it because I tried and found a glass shard two inches long in the bottom!!! I couldn't see it through the glass. The manager was great when my boyfriend brought it to thier attention, but we have not heard from them since. I'm just disappointed that no one ever contacted us since. I could have ended up in the hospital really surprised that corporate never heard of this, but not really now that I have tried to contact them. Be very careful with your food at this location because if they do that with glass who knows how well they wash their hands!

• Visited July 2013