The service at Emerald Greens is superb. Every staff member we encountered went out of their way to be of service and were very helpful. (Notable/very helpful staff member - Drew)
We stayed here 3 nights/4days. Family trip to Busch Gardens. The area around Busch Gardens is not too great. We wanted a "safer" area to stay in with our family. It only took us 10 minutes to get to Busch Gardens. Couldn't ask for more.
We reserved a 2 bedroom/2 bath condo/villa, each bedroom with a king size bed. Unit is tile and carpet throughout. Full size kitchen - stocked with cooking tools/pans, etc. Dishwasher, garbage disposal, thru the door water/ice, granite counter tops. Baths were good size, granite counter tops. Beds were the Nova Foam (I think that's the name), plenty of pillows, extra blanket/sheets. LCD television is each bedroom and living room. Dining area, couch (opens to a bed), chair, screened in lanai with table & chairs. Air conditioning system has ultraviolet light (helps kill impurities in air - helps a lot with allergy /asthma) - place was wonderful. Home away from home and very clean. Some units have a stackable washer and dryer. Ours said it did, but due to larger hot water heaters installed in some units, space didn't allow. They were kind enough to give us a key to use the washer and dryer in another unit.
Emerald Greens is tucked away off Dale Mabry. You are only a couple of minutes away from shopping and restaurants. Busch Gardens - 10 mins.
We loved everything. We felt very comfortable here, relaxed. The next time we are in Tampa, we will be staying here. I have nothing negative to say. I do have one suggestion: pay per view movies. We came back from the park each night about 7pm - it would have been nice if we could have ordered a good move that the whole family could watch. (There never seems to be anything good on tv!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Emerald Greens Condo Resort, our goal is to keep you feeling comfortable, relaxed, and entertained from the moment you check-in to the moment you check-out. We achieve this through a serene atmosphere, luxury accommodations and a quality staff. Emerald Greens Condo Resort is a boutique property featuring 50 condo suites. Each suites is approximately 1,100 square feet in size and features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen, private balcony, separate living and dining areas, 3 flat screen televisions, memory foam bedding, high speed internet and so much more! Also, as a guest of our resort you and your family will have full access to all the amenities of Carrollwood Country Club. This includes 27 holes of championship golf, 8 tennis courts, a junior Olympic-sized swimming pool, state of the art fitness center, luxurious spa services and 2 separate restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Emerald Greens Condo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Greens Golf Resort And Country Club
- Emerald Greens Golf Resort & Country Club Hotel Tampa
- Emerald Greens Hotel Country
- Emerald Greens Resort Country