“Stay and Play Tampa! Florida Golf Packages can get you there!” 5 of 5 stars

Emerald Greens Condo Resort
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   13941 Clubhouse Drive, Tampa, FL 33618   |
Ranked #2 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Tampa, Florida
“Stay and Play Tampa! Florida Golf Packages can get you there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Tampa Bay Florida’s Emerald Greens resort is dedicated to providing you with superb amenities and friendly service to make you feel right at home.
Stay at Emerald Greens one or two bedroom suites! These spacious suites are elegantly furnished, and classically decorated with golf-related accents! They have fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, a private balcony, family room, and spacious bathrooms. Relax in front of a flat-screen TV, or head over to the clubhouse for relaxing and enjoying daily specials.

There is nearby shopping, dining, entertainment and more! Emerald Greens concierge service can help with groceries, discount park tickets and more!
Florida Golf Packages and My Golf Vacation are happy to partner with Emerald Greens Condo Resort to take care of your lodging needs!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife, daughter and I checked into this resort on May 2 and stayed there over three nights. The place, nestled within the Carrollwood Country Club, was better than we had expected, a pleasant surprise. We had a spacious 2 –bedroom suite, very clean, very nice. The kitchen was fully stocked although we did not make much use of it. Every mooning we enjoyed playing tennis in the well-maintained tennis courts. The swimming pool is large even by resort standards. Our daughter enjoyed playing in the pool every day. It was fun to watch children playing on one side of the pool while good swimmers lapping on the other side. We chatted and laughed with the staff – J.R. (the manager), Kevin, Kelly and Sara. They were all pleasant, attentive and most helpful. We did not try the country club’s restaurant which is just minutes away. One day we ordered food from the grill on the pool side. The hot dog and fish taco were delicious, especially after a nice swim on a sunny day. My wife and I are not golfers. But from what we observed, this resort, or rather, the country club, must be very popular among the golfers. We look forward to going back. My wife has already suggested the Thanksgiving week, my my!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Kevin H, Manager at Emerald Greens Condo Resort, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
It was a pleasure having you and your family stay with us over the past weekend. Thank you for choosing Emerald Greens Condo Resort for your stay in the Tampa area. We hope to see you and your family again here soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

EXCELLENT!!!!! EVERYTHING EXCELLENT IN THE FACILITY INCLUDING THE STAFF.
Good location, close to a lot of places and the property is clean,quite,and the staff so kind and helpful.
Thank you so much,was more than my family and myself have been expected.
This one was our first time so is not going to be the last one.
Definitely if we are going to go to Tampa we will stay in Esmerald green resort.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us at Emerald Greens Condo Resort. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice, clean and accommodating for large families.
I highly recommend staying here. The staff was very pleasant and knowledgeable, property is very well maintained, with a lush golf course ad shopping close by.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate that you chose Emerald Greens Condo Resort for celebrating your graduation weekend. We hope to see you again here soon.
Vero
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Such mixed feelings here. I wanted to give them 5 stars. I was expecting, as advertised a boutique resort. I spent way too much for what we received. The same 2 bedroom at the nearby Holiday Inn would've provided more service and breakfast and for less. We spent money on a event and catering plus a room for three nights, yet left with mixed feelings.

PROS: clean, quiet, pretty, relaxing, comfy bed, gorgeous master bath, their soaps, convenience of a full kitchen and Antonio (the hardest working and friendliest person I've met in a long time.

CONS: nickel and dimed surprises on my bill, rude recreation lady who couldn't wait for me to say goodbye to our guests (after spending $400 on an overpriced event), not wheelchair accessible doors, having to lug my own luggage to my room despite being obviously disabled, misinformation on availability of luggage storage, rude front desk lady, ridiculous event policies regarding lifeguard. (Even though I was staying there for three nights, I was expected to pay for their lifeguard if anyone wanted to swim during our here hour event to the time of $20/hour).

I think if I am bringing a large group for an event and paying for a "boutique" that some courtesies should be extended. No need to kiss my feet. I don't insist on that. But don't bill your place as a boutique resort if you don't intend to make your guests feel special.

Three stars for cleanliness and convenience. Minus two stars for the feeling that I spent way to much for what I received. My daughter is getting married next year. It's a shame this place didn't meet expectations. Trip Advisor let me down this time. This is the #2 highest rated in Tampa. Perhaps for a single or couple that doesn't have any special needs.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Kevin H, Manager at Emerald Greens Condo Resort, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I want to first apologize for the customer service you experienced while staying with us. We pride ourselves on delivering memorable hotel experience during your travels and we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback. If you decide to stay with us again please feel free to ask the front desk agent for assistance with any of your accommodation needs.
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here two nights for a conference. Loved this place. It's designed like a hotel, but the rooms are more like individual condos with a full kitchen and bedrooms. Perfect for families or groups of friends/work teams, etc. The facilities seem fairly new. All the fixtures and furnishings are nice - granite counters in the kitchen, etc. There is a nice workout facility and a huge pool with an outdoor grill where you can purchase light foods and snacks. Friendly front desk and helpful employees. Free wifi. This is a win!

Room Tip: Some of the rooms look out onto the pool and outdoor area - I would have preferred one of those to m...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Fairfield, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2015

This is the second year that my annual golf group has stayed at Emerald Greens. Its outstanding attribute is convenience. The golf course is across the parking lot. We sue Emerald Greens as the starting point for our play at six different courses around the Tampa area. The accommodations were more than adequate. The two bedroom, two bath condos with kitchen, living room, and terrace were ideal for our needs. While not a luxury property, it certainly was fine for our needs. the air conditioning was spotty. while it certainly worked, it did not reach my bedroom which was not the master. the staff was certainly accommodating and was flexible for a group that was in and out of the facility. Clearly, this property caters to golf groups such as ours and knows how to do the little things which are appreciated. for example, a few of us came to Tampa the day before. We were accommodated in the rooms we were to use when the actual group arrived, saving us the cost and hassle of staying at a hotel . The price was certainly reasonable. It's hard to satisfy demanding northeastern golfers, but this place does it without complaint.

Room Tip: For our type of group there is no choice of room.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Emerald Greens Condo Resort? Share your experiences!