“American Pizza” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Chambly, Canada
“American Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I had it deliver, took 75min so I deceide to pick it up next time and it was warmer but still it is not as good as Canadian pizza
Hamburger is awful

Visited December 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Fast and friendly food delivery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

The food we ordered was very good and reasonably priced. Delivery was fast and delivery person was friendly.

Visited October 2013
Clovis, California, United States
“Absolutely suprised and impressed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I was stuck in my hotel and found a flyer for this restaurant under the door. I ordered a spaghetti and meatballs which was very tasty. I also ordered a gyro for later that day. Even microwaved it was fantastic.

Friendly service and fast delivery. I will use these guys again when I am in the area.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida, United States
“SUPER UPSET”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have never been so displeased at getting pizza that I wanted to write a review but I could not stop myself. Worse pizza I have eaten in my entire life. Granted I am from NY so I am naturally a pizza lover. I wasn't expecting much but what I got pissed me off so much I HAD TO TELL! I placed delivery and spoke to 2 guys who were jerks on the phone asking my my apartment gate code and I kept telling them there is no gatecode you have to call the cellphone and I buzz them in. Needless to say the guy finally calls almost an hour later and is like oh he told me the wrong place. Okay at this point to avoid confusion I just walked to the front of the apartment to wait He gets there I tip because I am gullible. Only to get home open the pizza box and to be utterly dissappointed. The crust was flat and hard not a round end like normal pizza It was like a NY style pizza gone wrong. the edges were chipping and looked like plaster falling off a wall. The bottom of the pizza COVERED in white powder from too much flour. Tasted like chalk with tomato sauce. The cheese seemed old like they used the last of the mozarella and the sauce was only in the center. I wish I could take a pic but I was so pissed I threw it out. I will be writing this review in more than one spot copy and paste is my friend <3 lol. The only + was the side salad which I brought for my guinea pigs anyways but it was super fresh looking too bad they don't know how to make pizza SMDH, Never ordering there again better off getting dominos please don't order here only if you want salad

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Irmo, South Carolina
“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

They slid a coupon/menu under our door, which is generally a no-no, but we decided to try it. The pizza was New York-style: floppy, thin, and delicious. And the wings were flavorful and meaty. For the price (free delivery), a good eat-in option.

Visited September 2012