“SUPER UPSET” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Tampa, Florida, United States
“SUPER UPSET”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have never been so displeased at getting pizza that I wanted to write a review but I could not stop myself. Worse pizza I have eaten in my entire life. Granted I am from NY so I am naturally a pizza lover. I wasn't expecting much but what I got pissed me off so much I HAD TO TELL! I placed delivery and spoke to 2 guys who were jerks on the phone asking my my apartment gate code and I kept telling them there is no gatecode you have to call the cellphone and I buzz them in. Needless to say the guy finally calls almost an hour later and is like oh he told me the wrong place. Okay at this point to avoid confusion I just walked to the front of the apartment to wait He gets there I tip because I am gullible. Only to get home open the pizza box and to be utterly dissappointed. The crust was flat and hard not a round end like normal pizza It was like a NY style pizza gone wrong. the edges were chipping and looked like plaster falling off a wall. The bottom of the pizza COVERED in white powder from too much flour. Tasted like chalk with tomato sauce. The cheese seemed old like they used the last of the mozarella and the sauce was only in the center. I wish I could take a pic but I was so pissed I threw it out. I will be writing this review in more than one spot copy and paste is my friend <3 lol. The only + was the side salad which I brought for my guinea pigs anyways but it was super fresh looking too bad they don't know how to make pizza SMDH, Never ordering there again better off getting dominos please don't order here only if you want salad

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Irmo, South Carolina
“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

They slid a coupon/menu under our door, which is generally a no-no, but we decided to try it. The pizza was New York-style: floppy, thin, and delicious. And the wings were flavorful and meaty. For the price (free delivery), a good eat-in option.

Visited September 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Greasy, sloppy food - DO NOT eat from here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I think the reason this place is still in business is because they place flyers in the hotel doors of people who have just gotten in and are too lazy to go out on the first night. So we tried it out on August 11th. The lady said the pizza would be delivered in 45 minutes, but didn't get to us for an hour. I should have looked at the stuff before paying for it (will not make that mistake again ever thanks to this place!!!). We order 8 breadsticks with cheese and got 7 flat (as if it was pounded to a half an inch!) greasy, sloppy-put-together crap-sticks. Gave it a bite and it was purely disgusting, even when putting it with the marinara sauce. The pizza had potential however it was so greasy and my stomach hurt after one and a half pieces. All of that money and food went to waste. I wouldn't give this food to my worse enemy.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Do not ever order this food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

We found a menu under our hotel room door. Ordered at 5 and was told it would take one hour. We did not get our food for 2 hours. When we received our food it was greasy and cold.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“Took forever to arrive.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

My husband and I found a flier for Tiani's Pizza under the door in our hotel room and decided to order in. We were told it would take about 45 minutes, which we were fine with. After an hour and 15 minutes we decided to call back and check on our order. We were then told it would be another 30 minutes or so and not to worry our food was going to be fresh. My husband said that he could hear that they were very busy in the background and so we weren't angry. 30 minutes came and went and our food still had not arrived. It took another hour for anything to show up. That amount of time to fulfill a simple order is ridiculous. Our food was okay, nothing amazing, but I would never suggest this place to anyone because it would take less time to grocery shop and then prepare the food yourself.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Tiani's Pizza? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Tiani's Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.