“Perfect crepes!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Creperia Cafe

La Creperia Cafe
1729 E 7th Ave, Ybor City, Tampa, FL 33605-3805 (Historic Ybor)
813-248-9700
Neighborhood: Historic Ybor
Clearwater, Florida
“Perfect crepes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I get the Pollo Verde Panini and it's great! The service is definitely good. Make sure to treat yourself to a dessert crepe!

Seattle, Washington
“Excellent, With Great Vegetarian Choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I am so glad that we went to this restaurant while visiting Tampa. The vegetarian options were well marked and delicious, with lots of fresh vegetables. The dessert crepe that we had was ok (the Exotica). The service was good and the atmosphere was ok, fun place to visit.

• Visited March 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent Savory crepe - sweet crepe just ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

The Zorba crepe was excellent with great cheese and kalamata flavor. The Exotica crepe was a tad overcooked making it tough and chewy, and the coconut flavor was overwhelmed by the nutella and banana. Good service and overall I'd go back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Riverview, Florida
“Oh my!!! YUMMMMY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place has apparently been here forever but I just recently found out about it. We stopped in for lunch and I was amazed. There were so many different types of crepes. Sweet, Savory, etc. There were so many to choose from that I took a bit to even order. There were so many that looked good! I finally chose La Paris. Spinach, feta cheese, red peppers and other goodness I cant remember! I ate almost the whole thing but couldnt because it was so big. The little salad it comes with had some tasty salad dressing that was similiar to maybe a greek/italian. My husband ordered something with Artichoke in it and it was just as good. Before we left I ordered a banana, strawberry and Delce de leche to go. I ate it as soon as we got back to the office and it was absolutely delightful. I will be back for a sweet snack and/or a yummy lunch in the future. My only complaint with this place is you can substitute or change a crepe. If there is something in it you dont like you have to pick it out or not order it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Grafton, Massachusetts
“Awesome European feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I happened to stumble across this after hitting some of the local bars in Ybor. It has a definate European feel that is awesome!

The food is excellent. I recommend the fruit crepe.....it's fresh and great!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere