“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Orlando, Florida
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Everyone on staff were very courteous and attentive to my family’s needs. When I arrived at Fairfield Inn & Suites the front desk checked me in and gave me a map to the local restaurants. He also was proactive to tell me the breakfast times.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us. I know you have a choice when staying in Tampa and appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Bret Jones

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Decatur, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Because I was traveling alone I especially appreciated the grab bars in the shower. The breakfast in the morning was excellent with a lot to offer and satisfy the appetite. I also appreciated the computer help at the front desk and being able to check my e-mail while away from home. Good selection of snacks in the lobby and the location of the hotel is close to everything.

Room Tip: I was given a room facing west, a good distance from the elevator, top floor right across from the e...
Green Features: I approve and think it is a good idea. Reusing towels, energy efficient light bulbs is a start in the right direction and I wish more people would start doing it.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, May 16, 2013

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and helpful in providing information directions and suggestions to meet my needs. I needed something very specific for work and they were able to provide a few ideas that actually worked very well. Thank you

• Stayed May 2013
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly. I know you have a choice when staying in Tampa and appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed here for a brief trip to Tampa. I was looking for something other than the beach - so this property was perfect. I was minutes to Ybor City and to the Hard Rock Casino. There is a Courtyard by Marriott across the parking lot with an indoor/outdoor pool and jacuzzi - access to which is included in your stay. This hotel has a sparkling outdoor pool. The staff was more than attentive, breakfast was great and the room was clean. The bed was well above average. You are a few hundred yards off of I-75 but it is quiet. Lots of good parking and well lit lot. For the money I have not done better in Tampa.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased that you found our location useful. We are located in one of the few areas in Tampa that will allow you to get to most attractions in Tampa, Orlando and Sarasota without going through the major traffic issues that Tampa is known for. I appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Orlando, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn Brandon for a few nights over my daughter's spring break. We had a room with 2 double beds on the 2nd floor. This is a solid hotel that meets all of our needs and then some. It is a little older than the Courtyard Marriott next door, but nothing that would deter us from staying here again. Free breakfast is always great, they had waffles, oatmeal, fresh fruits and pastries, cereal, yogurt, and even breakfast sandwiches. The location is perfect for whatever you want to do in Tampa. It is also very close to the mall and many great restaurants. Don't hesitate to stay at this hotel, especially if you can get a great deal.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for the review and for staying with us.

Savannah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Clean rooms, quick & efficient service. Beds need upgrading - not up to Marriott standards in my opinion - a bit lumpy. Housekeeper that cleaned our room over the 4 nights we were there was great. Pool needed skimming.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us. I am glad that housekeeping did a great job and we had an issue with the pool system that has now been repaired, which should eliminate the issue you experienced. I am sorry you found the ben to be lumpy but we are expecting a renovation in the future and while the beds are less then 6 years old I believe that they will be adressed during the renovation.

Make it a great day,
San Juan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

This Marriott facility is their bottom line category; nonetheless, it is much better than a motel. Rooms are small, but there is enough space for 3 adults. They have two (2) tv's, that's a plus. Not many entertainment options, just an outside pool, but you can use the inside pool/jacuzzi across the street at their sister Courtyard hotel. The good: extremely well localized next to I-75 just 15 miles away from Busch Gardens plus free breakfast, although limited in options. The bad: some staff members need to be more customer-oriented and be reminded that jobs are difficult to obtain nowadays, especially housekeeping and some front-desk staff. Would I stay again? Yes.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased that you found our location useful. We are located in one of the few areas in Tampa that will allow you to get to most attractions in Tampa, Orlando and Sarasota without going through the major traffic issues that Tampa is known for. I am disappointed to hear about your unfavorable interaction with some of the staff members. We take customer service very seriously at the hotel and your comments will be the source of your training in our daily meeting every day this week. I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations and hope you will give us another chance to make it right in the future.

Make it a great day,
Bret Jones

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon? Share your experiences!