“Wonderful Stay” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Tampa, Florida
“Wonderful Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

While I was waiting to move into my apartment I decided to stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites in Tampa Brandon. I showed up two hours prior to check but was given a room right away. The entire Team at Fairfield Inns & Suites Tampa Brandon was excellent. I felt like I was at home away from home and I really did appreciate the atmosphere. Thanks Fairfield Inn for comfortable nights, great breakfast, and an overall relaxing place...I'm glad I chose your location to stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
FFIBrandon, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us. I hope to see you and your out of town relatives at the hotel next time you have family vist. Enjoy the new apartment.

Bret Jones

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

Decent location off the highway, fairly quiet considering. Appears to be a renovated hotel. I was given a room on the first floor right near the lobby and front doors. I was glad I had brought a white noise machine and ear plugs with me. I could hear the elevator every time it was engaged. The overall furnishing of the room were adequate but showing its age. The bathroom was small with a separate sink and counter located outside, very tiny. No electrical plugs on the nightstand, if you want to charge your cell either use the lamp plug on the desk of unplug the alarm clock or lamp on the nightstand. Enough room behind the hotel to park the 16 foot moving truck I had with me. Front desk person was cordial, not exactly a warm person. Overall I'd pass on this property.

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us. I am sorry that you found the hotel to not be a warm and friendly place. I assure you that is not the standard. I know you have a choice when staying in Tampa and appreciate your business.

Boca Raton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Morgan @ the front desk was warm and friendly. Check in was smooth and quick. I had called ahead for a rollaway bed for our room and it was waiting for us when we got to the room.The room was clean. Over all a good choice.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
FFIBrandon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We did not check in until late but the room was nice and the beds were very comfortable. My husband and i both commented on how well we slept.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

All team members, were professional, service oriented and with a very positive and proactive attitude, The front desk team is 1A, all of them very helpful and knowledgeable, this IS what makes this secluded hotel Great.
Breakfast is a fare of its own, lots to choose and high quality, very clean place.

Room Tip: Great service is there for the asking.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly, and our breakfast to plentiful. I know you have a choice when staying in Tampa and appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Nothing remarkable here either good or bad. This is a well used Fairfield because of its convenient location. The staff were all friendly. The room was worn but clean. The breakfast is always a plus. Would stay again only if the rate stays on the lower side.

• Stayed June 2012

Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

We booked this hotel because we were planning to gamble at the Seminole Hard Rock Casino which is maybe 10 minutes away. We chose this room versus the Fairfield closer to the casino because it cost a little less.

The hotel was nice. It shared a parking lot with a Courtyard, so there was plenty of parking. The room was standard Fairfield, and it was clean.

The breakfast was actually the best fairfield breakfast we'd had... there were 2 types of sandwiches (both bacon and egg Jimmy Dean) as well as the pancake sausage thing, yogurt, fruit cups, cereal, hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, waffles, etc... definitely filled up before our departure!

We only stayed one night and only probably 8 hours at that, but would definitely return here, especially with the price savings of this hotel vs. other fairfield in the area. It really is only 10 min from the casino.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly, and our breakfast to be the best Fairfield breakfast you have experienced. Our location is one of the best kept secrets in Tampa, unfortunately, but I am glad you discovered that we are very near the casino as well as downtown, and all the major attractions in Tampa. I know you have a choice when staying in Tampa and appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Bret Jones
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Courtyard Tampa Brandon
SpringHill Suites Tampa Brandon
Hampton Inn Tampa / Brandon
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon West
Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon? Share your experiences!