“Great Place to Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites USF (Near Busch Gardens)

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites USF (Near Busch Gardens) to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites USF (Near Busch Gardens)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3701 East Fowler Ave., Tampa, FL 33612   |
Ranked #26 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
“Great Place to Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

This location is just great. The staff is so pleasant. The rooms are nice and it is very quiet. Breakfast is good. Just can't say enough nice things. A really good value. Nice breakfast and internet service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I really Had a nice time staying at this hotel. The staff were so wonderful and nice. The room was so clean and the bed just made me sleep so great. It was so soft and clean. The breaksfast was so great. The hotel in general is clean and very inviting the minute you walk in to the minute you leave. Even one of the staff remember me from the last time I was there. I will always use this hotel whenever I want a mini vacation.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I stayed here when attending USF orientation for my son with my wife. It was right across the street from the college and was convenient to everything else. The only thing that I wish was different is the breakfast as I would have preferred some eggs, bacon, sausage or something along those lines. Other than that I would stay here again and would recommend this hotel to others. I'm sure I will be staying here again when I come to visit my son while he's attending college.:)

Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We went to Busch Gardens and needed an affordable place nearby. This was perfect.
Nice hotel and nice rooms. The rooms were actually huge. Not your standard room size.

The free breakfast is just a regular continental breakfast. Only warm thing was the waffle maker. Good enough though.

The grounds were very nice and I was happy with the area. I had read some bad reviews and I'm very picky about where I stay. But I was happy. Starbucks down the street and USF right across the street. Busch Gardens is around the corner. It is walkable if you can. There is actually a sidewalk that goes all the way.

The only problem we had is we forgot to lock our car and we got robbed. They hit a few cars in a row that weren't locked. We lost some expensive headphones and sunglasses and a broken cell phone. We all called the police. Not really the fault of the hotel so I didn't deduct fromt the rating. Our fault for not locking up.

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Anticipating the arrival of our 1st grandchild, I checked the suggested lodging that appeared on the hospital web page. LQ was chosen due to our limited funds. Three times we had to change the reservation as different developments occurred with the pregnancy. The staff was most helpful and obliging and when they learned the changes were necessary due to medical emergency, they extended us a special discount. Every desk agent was knowledgable, welcoming and provided prompt answers to our questions. They made you feel that you had been friends for a long time. We found the LQ to be very clean and comfortable, well maintained inside as well as out, and would highly recommend this LaQuinta. Our room was on the first floor back side and was very quiet. A mini fridge would have been appreciated.

Tampa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is by far the best, well-oiled polite and helpful front desk/maintenance/ housekeeping staff in Tampa....and I have stayed in a few hotels. You are very hospitable, clean and welcomed my dog and I. Great grounds , nice breakfast and I will repeat, the friendly and helpful professional staff are huge to people out of their element and homes....Thank you La Quinta, Kitty, Jason, Sue....Brandy....both men who keep grounds and things working, and countless ladies who went out of their way to help me keep room clean and dog happy. I wish I had more names....Jackie Ross

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites USF (Near Busch Gardens)? Share your experiences!