I have been awakened 3 nights in a row at 5 am and unable to return to sleep due to the elevator making a loud car horn sound for every use. This is insane. They MUST cancel the noise which serves no purpose. Other than that, rooms are nice and staff is friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The beautiful La Quinta Inn & Suites U.S.F. is newly renovated and located behind Busch Gardens, adjacent to the University of South Florida (host hotel for most USF Sundome functions). There is always plenty to do here: Hard Rock Nightclub at Seminole Casino, Nightlife in Ybor City, Museum of Science and Industry, Florida Aquarium, Adventure Island, Lowry Park Zoo, Florida State Fairgrounds. Don't forget professional sporting events (baseball, football, and hockey). Walk to a variety of great restaurants, or hit the malls (International, University, West Shore). Guests at the La Quinta Inn & Suites U.S.F. are treated with a Free Bright Side BreakfastTM each morning. Enjoy the heated pool and Jacuzzi and 24-hour fitness center. Rooms are spacious and come with free high-speed Internet access and more. We are in north Tampa between I-75 and I-275, just minutes from the area's renowned Hospitals (Veterans, Cancer Center, Shriner's). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LaQuinta, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites USF (Near Busch Gardens) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Usf (Near Busch Gardens) Hotel Tampa
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Usf (Near Busch Gardens)
- La Quinta Tampa
- Tampa La Quinta