I stayed here for 3 nights Oct 2007. The hotel is quite new and was VERY clean and the room is quite spacious. I had 2 queen beds and because of the layout of the room, the bathroom feels large also -- really nice in a hotel room! The shower pressure was great!
I worked in my room and had the Do Not Disturb sign on all day - so no maid service. Late afternoon, they left a bag with clean towels, more coffee, soap, etc. etc. on my door -- I thought it was a really nice touch.
My only complaint was that it can be a bit noisy -- you can hear your neighbor's toilet flush or shower etc. It seemed louder than most other hotels --- but I am not a very heavy sleeper.
Breakfast was basic, but I had no complaints. Muffins, good coffee, fruit, cereal, etc. They also have a waffle maker (I didn't use this) but many people seemed to enjoy that.
They also have 24 hrs a day coffee in the lobby --- I loved it!
Would recommend to a friend.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Usf (Near Busch Gardens)
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Usf (Near Busch Gardens) Hotel Tampa
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Usf (Near Busch Gardens) Hotel
- La Quinta Tampa
- Tampa La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The beautiful La Quinta Inn & Suites U.S.F. is newly renovated and located behind Busch Gardens, adjacent to the University of South Florida (host hotel for most USF Sundome functions). There is always plenty to do here: Hard Rock Nightclub at Seminole Casino, Nightlife in Ybor City, Museum of Science and Industry, Florida Aquarium, Adventure Island, Lowry Park Zoo, Florida State Fairgrounds. Don't forget professional sporting events (baseball, football, and hockey). Walk to a variety of great restaurants, or hit the malls (International, University, West Shore). Guests at the La Quinta Inn & Suites U.S.F. are treated with a Free Bright Side BreakfastTM each morning. Enjoy the heated pool and Jacuzzi and 24-hour fitness center. Rooms are spacious and come with free high-speed Internet access and more. We are in north Tampa between I-75 and I-275, just minutes from the area's renowned Hospitals (Veterans, Cancer Center, Shriner's). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites USF (Near Busch Gardens) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.