Spent two nights there with no problems. Check in was friendly and efficient thanks to Neema, room was good, hard to beat the advance purchase rate with Choice Hotels. Breakfast is big enough and plenty of tables to sit at. Location is a few miles east of downtown, right next to I-4, and not that difficult to get to if you can read directions. You can stay closer to downtown Tampa, but if you want to save money, this is a good bet as the drive downtown is not that bad at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Inn & Suites, a Tampa hotel near Ford Amphitheatre at Florida State Fairgrounds. Conveniently located in the heart of Tampa's business district, the brand new Quality Inn & Suites is minutes away from the Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Ford Amphitheatre at Florida State Fairgrounds and the Port of Tampa. This Tampa, FL hotel is also close to popular attractions and venues like Ybor City, St. Pete Times Forum, the Tampa Convention Center, Raymond James Stadium and Busch Gardens theme park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
- Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City Hotel Tampa
- Quality Inn Tampa