My family and I just recently stayed at this property the past week. Once on Wednesday and then again on Friday. Room 137 and room 138. Very comfortable 2 double beds in 137 and 2 queens in 138. Now for my experience. The family had to stay here do to an issue at the place were we stay. Very comfortable beds. I slept great both times. Bobby the manager was very nice and helped me out. The whole staff was great actually. They made us feel at home. Now the only negatives I can think about is the shower pressure is not very strong but the water is hot enough. The wifi worked fine except on our last day before we checked out. I was told they were having problems when I called the front desk. Also several channels were out due to a storm I was told. Other than that everything else was fine. Now something that caught my eye before I checked in on Wednesday well, one I got the room for $49 with a travelers coupon and these are good Sunday thru Thursday. I got 20% coupon when I checked out and then used it on Friday so I only paid $56 on Friday before tax. Anyway, on Wednesday nights they have a reception where they serve hotdogs and chips and nuts and pretzels(those were stale and I should have let them know it. Not the nuts. The hotdogs were good. Free beer, red and white wine, soda, juice for the kids and bottled water, bagels, and some donuts that they use for breakfast in the morning. Now breakfast was good as well. Scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage gravy, bagels, make your own waffles(bad syrup)(my kids didn't like it. my wife said it didn't taste too good.)Bagels, toast, donuts, muffins and some fruit as well, and cereal too. Good coffee and good juice(orange, apple)as well. Also they have a nice pool that my kids and I went in to swim on Wednesday night. Their isn't any grocery stores nearby. Walmart is in Brandon off of Interstate 75 which is exit 9 off of I-4 head south on 75. Now just so you know they don't have microwaves in the rooms which is a small draw back but they have no real place in the room to eat. They do have coffee makers and small mini refrigerators. You can use the one in the breakfast room to heat up your food and that is what we did on Friday night to save money. Their are other places to eat. Just go out to the main road and go under I-4 and you will find them their. Overall a pleasant stay and I would definitely recommend this place and would stay again and look forward to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Inn & Suites, a Tampa hotel near Ford Amphitheatre at Florida State Fairgrounds. Conveniently located in the heart of Tampa's business district, the brand new Quality Inn & Suites is minutes away from the Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Ford Amphitheatre at Florida State Fairgrounds and the Port of Tampa. This Tampa, FL hotel is also close to popular attractions and venues like Ybor City, St. Pete Times Forum, the Tampa Convention Center, Raymond James Stadium and Busch Gardens theme park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City Hotel Tampa
- Quality Inn And Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
- Quality Inn Tampa