“Great hotel and great guest service.” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4955 East 18th Avenue, Tampa, FL 33605   |
Offers & Announcements
STAY PARK & CRUISE
Ranked #14 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
“Great hotel and great guest service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I have found a hotel that has great prices wonderful rooms and very up to date. The front desk staff has always greeted me with a smile and has been very helpful. This is a hotel I would recommend you try.

• Stayed July 2013
Bobby G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Thank On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you again for your visit and review. It is always a pleasure here at the Quality Inn to read reviews like yours.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I am a Choice privileges Diamond member and have stayed at hundreds of hotels. This one is awesome and I have not received this type of front desk service in a long time. Great job. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: just ask. The front desk will do what they can for you.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Bobby G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Thank you so much. At the Quality Inn we pride ourselves in customer service and I am glad that you were able to experience it first hand and also to share it as you did with your review. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you again for your visit and review.
Columbia City, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stay at this Quality Inn every time we visit our daughter in Seffner. It is VERY clean, great breakfast and fantastic staff. We have stayed at many Quality Inns bust this one we love the best.

The Davis Family.

Room Tip: Consider this Quality Inn for a great night stay while visiting Tampa.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you to your entire family. It was a pleasure having you on property. Here at the Quality Inn we enjoy making families feel like they are home here on property. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you again for your visit and review.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I have been staying at that hotel for the past year, and the staff has been very consistent with their service. Very friendly and courteous... Absolutely great service. Their lounge is always clean. Very close to all the major highways (I-4, I-75, I-275, SR 301, US 41)

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for` such a great review. The Quality Inn is very well situated a s you say in your review. Our staff also take maintenance and cleaning very serious and that is evident in your review. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you again for your visit and review.
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I just completed a 6 night stay at this Hotel. The Staff was great, especially Nemma--great host and always smiling. I traveled from Hawaii to present my doctoral dissertation and was impressed. Clean, quiet, safe location, includes parking internet and a great breakfast. Has laundry and pool.
RL

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Bobby G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for your great review. I will pass your compliments directly to Neema. She and our entire staff here at the Quality Inn are very dedicated to are guests and property. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you once again for your stay and your review. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Tampa.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Very clean rooms, couldn't believe that I got this room for such a low price. I think the hotel is newly constructed and it has been well maintained.
The staff was courteous and polite, specially Neema at the reception.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

First let me extend a special thank you from my front desk supervisor Neema Parrilla. She and the entire staff here at the Quality Inn continue to strive daily to make every guest feel like they are at home while visiting us. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you again for your visit and review.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have stayed at this location a number of times. The rooms are new and clean and the staff are very friendly. I will continue staying at this location as needed. I also stay at this location because they have a very healthy FREE breakfast. The highway is very close and I can get to downtown Tampa in less than 10 minutes. Although the area is a bit sketchy you feel very safe and secure.

Room Tip: Stay poolside!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

First let me thank you for your review. Here at the Quality Inn we pride ourselves in service and our properties conditioning. I apologize that breakfast wasn't what you expected. We have taken steps to add to our breakfast choices with the addition of scrambled eggs and potatoes. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you again for your visit and review.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City? Share your experiences!