“Love it.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Columbia City, Indiana, United States
“Love it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stay at this Quality Inn every time we visit our daughter in Seffner. It is VERY clean, great breakfast and fantastic staff. We have stayed at many Quality Inns bust this one we love the best.

The Davis Family.

Room Tip: Consider this Quality Inn for a great night stay while visiting Tampa.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Bobby G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Thank you to your entire family. It was a pleasure having you on property. Here at the Quality Inn we enjoy making families feel like they are home here on property. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you again for your visit and review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I have been staying at that hotel for the past year, and the staff has been very consistent with their service. Very friendly and courteous... Absolutely great service. Their lounge is always clean. Very close to all the major highways (I-4, I-75, I-275, SR 301, US 41)

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for` such a great review. The Quality Inn is very well situated a s you say in your review. Our staff also take maintenance and cleaning very serious and that is evident in your review. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you again for your visit and review.
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I just completed a 6 night stay at this Hotel. The Staff was great, especially Nemma--great host and always smiling. I traveled from Hawaii to present my doctoral dissertation and was impressed. Clean, quiet, safe location, includes parking internet and a great breakfast. Has laundry and pool.
RL

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Bobby G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for your great review. I will pass your compliments directly to Neema. She and our entire staff here at the Quality Inn are very dedicated to are guests and property. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you once again for your stay and your review. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Tampa.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Very clean rooms, couldn't believe that I got this room for such a low price. I think the hotel is newly constructed and it has been well maintained.
The staff was courteous and polite, specially Neema at the reception.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

First let me extend a special thank you from my front desk supervisor Neema Parrilla. She and the entire staff here at the Quality Inn continue to strive daily to make every guest feel like they are at home while visiting us. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you again for your visit and review.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have stayed at this location a number of times. The rooms are new and clean and the staff are very friendly. I will continue staying at this location as needed. I also stay at this location because they have a very healthy FREE breakfast. The highway is very close and I can get to downtown Tampa in less than 10 minutes. Although the area is a bit sketchy you feel very safe and secure.

Room Tip: Stay poolside!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

First let me thank you for your review. Here at the Quality Inn we pride ourselves in service and our properties conditioning. I apologize that breakfast wasn't what you expected. We have taken steps to add to our breakfast choices with the addition of scrambled eggs and potatoes. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you again for your visit and review.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Great hotel i had the 1 bedroom suite which was very roomy an comfy a couple of stains on the carpet but that was ok i really had no problem with this hotel the staff was nice, the breakfast was pretty basic, bagels, cereal ect. No bacon or anything like that just a simple basic breakfast nothting to write home about bottom line i would stay here again

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review it is always great to here from our guests. We have started serving scrambled eggs and potatoes at breakfast to add a different varity to our selections. I hope that we see you again in the near future and thank you again on behalf of my entire staff for your review and your stay.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I will like to thank all the personnel of this Hotel for the service provided to me and my family..Rooms are clean, fresh and the service is the best..from the beginning to the end they make you fell like if you are home and always be there for you..at the breakfast the attention is wonderful. The security personnel really takes care of situations like it should be, (so. Professional)
We the Perez Pardo Family recommend the Quality Inn & Suite Near Fairground Ybor City to all as one of the best Hotels.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bobby G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. Here at the Quality Inn & Suites we strive to make all our guest feel welcomed. After reading your review I can see that we have done our job. Once again on behalf of our General Manager and our entire staff thank your review.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City? Share your experiences!