My sister, Angie, who's visiting from NY, and our friend, Pilar, and I, stayed at this hotel for three days. I have to say that the accommodation and service we received, far exceeds the money we paid during our stay. We mistakenly used the side door by the handicapped parking to enter the Lobby.Seeing our luggage, a man who was talking to somebody came to opened the door for us. We were apologetic because we learned that's for guests using their room keys to enter. The man, whose name is Sanjay, said not to worry about it. Turned out he's the boss of Bobby, the hotel Manager, who we met at the desk with Neema, their desk clerk, both of whom from the time we arrived until we left, treated us warmly, always asking if we're comfortable and assured us that they're there to see to our needs. I've used many hotels in my travels locally and abroad, is now retired, but requires quality and service at reasonable rates, and we got very lucky finding this Quality Inn, which is minutes to the Hard Rock Casino, the port, the Fairgrounds, and other Tampa attractions. We also met another genial staffer, Luis, who gave us directions and info on locations we wanted to visit, we especially appreciate his help in letting us know where to buy Cuban pernil/lechon, that my husband and I loves. There was also Harry who arranged for Neema to give us the special rate I found last minute the night before we arrived. The excellent service and clean facility, free continental breakfast, internet, wi-fi service, and fax and local calls, far exceeded what we expected to receive for the money paid, and made our long drive to visit Tampa, perfection! Having been a customer service manager, then business owner, for almost 40 years, I have to say that the owner/managers of this hotel has much to be grateful for, and be proud about, for their staff, crew, and establishment, are #1. We all thank you for the fantastic and friendly service we received during our stay, made our visit to Tampa an enjoyable experience, despite losing in the casino. We look forward to seeing you again, and will recommend your establishment with family and friends. Thank you so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Inn & Suites, a Tampa hotel near Ford Amphitheatre at Florida State Fairgrounds. Conveniently located in the heart of Tampa's business district, the brand new Quality Inn & Suites is minutes away from the Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Ford Amphitheatre at Florida State Fairgrounds and the Port of Tampa. This Tampa, FL hotel is also close to popular attractions and venues like Ybor City, St. Pete Times Forum, the Tampa Convention Center, Raymond James Stadium and Busch Gardens theme park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
- Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City Hotel Tampa
- Quality Inn Tampa