“Good place to stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Middleburg, Florida
“Good place to stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We just stayed for one night but enjoyed and very clean , attractive, large comfortable room. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and accomodating when asked about how to get around town and places to eat. The prices for the stay were very reasonable. It is located right next to I-4 and Martin Luther King Blvd. Just a few miles from the Casino. Worth the stay & would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Bobby G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for your review. I do see that we did not get all fives from you. I would ask that try us again in the near future so we can meet the five. I am very pleased for the feed back. It is our goal to always use this feed back to better our property. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Once again thank you on behalf of GM and the entire staff thank you for your stay and your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel and it was a wonderful experience, excellent customer service, Great continental breakfast. Very clean room with lot of upgrades i.e. hd tv granite in bathroom.
Highly recommend to stay here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Bobby G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Our goal at our property is that all our guest feel like they are at home. It is very reassuring to hear that you felt that way while staying with us. Thank you.. On behalf of my GM and our entire staff thank you for your stay and your review.
Edmonton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel due to the popularity from this site. We were not disappointed and in fact booked another night there next week. The area around it isn't great and I wasn't thrilled with the breakfast but for the price you can't beat it.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
We are glad to hear that you chose us off the reviews on Trip Advisor. It is very important for us to here from our guests. Our guests reviews and comments are what continues to make us a better property. Breakfast is in the process of a change over and I will say on your next visit you will not be disappointed. On behalf of my GM and our entire staff thank you for your stay and your review.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We needed a place to sleep one night en route back to Miami after driving south from the panhandle. We wanted a clean hotel, with a good bed, decent breakfast included, for a reasonable price. We were not disappointed with out stay at Quality Inn & Suites.

The location, with good access to I75 to I4, was excellent. Parking was abundant

The room was exceptionally clean, above average for a hotel in this price class. The breakfast (included in the rate) was good. Internet was free and included in the rate; internet speed was average.

We'd definitely stay here again when visiting Tampa, even for a longer stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
It was my pleasure to have you as our guests. I hope that you will consider us again to Tampa. We pride ourselves in cleanliness and customer service and your review is proof as such. On behalf of my GM and our entire staff thank you for your stay and your review.
Lindsay, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was a very reasonably priced hotel. It was clean, the bed was relatively comfortable. There was a shuttle service from the hotel to the Tampa Times Forum, but we found a taxi was less expensive than the shuttle. Also the shuttle is only available to take you to the hockey game and you have to grab a taxi back anyway. If you can find some other guests to share your cab (which we did on way back to the hotel) the cost is much less. Having said that, the hotel was so reasonably priced that the additional shuttle cost was insignificant. The pool area is quite nice but you do hear the traffic, which really didn't bother me. The front desk staff were very pleasant and accommodating. The hotel was a little difficult to find. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
First, let me thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I see that you rated certain areas in our hotel less than others. I would say that these are areas that myself and our GM do not take lightly. I am sure that on your next trip you will find that those areas are held at even an higher level. It is reviews like yours that helps us grow to a far superior product in our brand. Once again On behalf of my GM and our entire staff thank you for your stay and your review.
Halifax ,Nova Scotia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while in the Tampa area to attend a hockey game. The staff was great, very pleasant and helpful. The rooms were great, clean and very comfortable beds.The complimentary breakfast was good. There is a nice outdoor pool and the location is terrific for Tampa area attractions, easy to get to and just off highway 4. There is a shuttle as well which will take you to where you need to go for a fee. We would definately stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review. We have prided ourselves with taking all our reviews good or bad, and putting our guests needs and concerns as number one priority. We are very pleased to here that you had a great stay and we also look forward to seeing you again soon. On behalf of my GM and our entire staff thank you for your stay and your review.
palm harbor
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Since i live in Tampa, I dont normally stay in hotels, i just make my way home. This past weekend my wife and I needed a date night so we decided to go the Florida State Fair. Afterwords we decided to go to Ybor and make a night of it. Let me tell you I picked the perfect hotel for our staycation as its called. The quality inn made sure we have a shuttle ride not only to the fair but also to Ybor City. The only bad part is that we had to take a taxi back at 3am. other than that the rooms were extremely clean, and the beds were comfortable. I was surprised and pleasantly happy with this hotel. If i have to stay in the area again i will defintly stay here.

Room Tip: all the rooms seem to be upgraded, but ask for something in the middle of the hallways so you dont h...