“Awesome staff and service” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
15% off room rate
Ranked #12 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Ogden, Utah
“Awesome staff and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Our experience at Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City was awesome. Their staff treated all of us very well and took great care of us. Oh....and when I say all of us, I am talking about a group of 14. We stayed at this hotel for a total of 3 nights; one night before our cruise and two nights after. They provided us with transportation to and from the port as well as to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers game. They provide a continental breakfast and the hotel, rooms, and pool area were nicely clean - thats always a plus.
When we learned that our cruise ship didn't dock to the port when expected, the staff at the hotel kindly let us stay as long as we needed without any extra charges. When arriving back from our cruise, we were able to check in a little early. They definitely went beyond my expectations to make sure we enjoyed our stay. Would I reccommend this hotel.....absolutely!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Bobby G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Shelly,
The pleasure was all ours. I am glad that we provided you all with suberb service and Quality lodging. Your group was great and we can't wait to see all of you again soon.

Thank you for your wondeful review and kind words. It is our goal to make all famlies feel like our own family at our property. On behalf of myself, the GM and the entire staff thank you and have a great Holiday..

328 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Ogden, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have to say that the Quality Inn in Ybor City went all out for us. We had a group of 14 going on a cruise that left Tampa Bay. We stayed there the the night before we left and our cruise was delayed 10 hours because of Fog. The Quality Inn Team told us not to worry about checking out. We could stay at the Hotel as long as we needed and they would not charge us a cent. So we hung out at their great pool all day until it was time for us to leave, They even took our huge group to the Cruise Terminal that day. When we arrived back from our cruise we had booked two more nights with them. They picked us up from the cruise terminal and had scheduled Rooms to be ready for us when we got back. Mind you this was only 10:30 AM and check out wasn't till later so they went out of their way to make sure we had a place to stay. They then hooked us up with a ride to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game and a ride back where we were given a brief tour of the city of Ybor. They took us to the grocery store when we needed things. They even took us to the Airport when it was time to go home. Bobby and his Team were terrific and went out of their way to take care of our large group. I would highly recommend the Quality Inn and Suites. If you stay remember to take care of them as well because they deserve it!

Room Tip: The only reason I gave them an average on Restaurants is because they do not have a restaurant in th...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
We are so happy that we were able to make your family feel like part of our family. That is what we try to do, treat everyone like family. Your group was wonderful, and it was a pleasure meeting you all. We are very thankful that you picked our poperty for your lodging needs. We also are very thankful for the wonderful review you wrote about us.
On behalf of myself, the GM and the entire staff, Thank You....
Happy Holidays to you and yours,,,

Look forward to seeing you again....
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Well we got into town late and it took the night receptionist 10 minutes to come to the window as the front door was locked. This isn't one of the best part of the city neither. After we got a room basic but clean. We had a drunken fight/arguements going on out infront of our room thru the late night. Just an idea of the people that stay there. Like I said if you just need a bed it will do the job but not family recommended. The lounge connected had some unsavory patrones to add to the mix.

• Stayed November 2012
Bobby G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Our property has 24 hour front desk staff, we donot have a window for check in. We are not connected to any lounge or bar. I believe you are confusing our property with one accross form ours that has a lounge. Our property prides itself in service, safety, and quality hospitality.
Coconut Creek, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

If you're planning on parking at Busch Gardens vs. wanting to be within walking distance, this is a good place to stay. It's at least $25 less a night then any of the hotels nearer the park and that's for some of the more questionable places. This hotel is right next to the highway, but we didn't have any problem with traffic noise. However, the walls are pretty thin and there is some noise from other rooms that can be heard...not enough to bother me. The surrounding neighborhood is questionable, but we didn't have any problems or feel threatened or worried or anything like that. Breakfast is up to par.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have stayed at quality inn before this one is up on my list, staff was great, rooms were clean and had everything you need for a stay.. I called few hotels but some had bad reviews and other were very pricey this one fit my budget but was surprise when I checked in this place is worth lot more than what they charge, they said they were promoting the business as it was bought by new owners recently, I seriously think you should give this hotel a chance if you are in that area looking for room...

• Stayed October 2012
DELAND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I have stood here before and from the first visit till this visit it has been consistent with the greatest customer service. The staff is great from the front door to the housekeeping staff. The breakfast is great and the room clean I no matter where I going in Tampa this hotel would be the hotel I stay at and will continue.

Room Tip: just book a stay
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

By chance I had to visit Fl and I happened to book my reservations through a friends recommendations as I never knew any body there. To my surprise I found that the experience at the hotel was just overwhelming and it was my best experience so far. I have visited so many hotels but none like this one. I would recommend this to all my colleagues and would visit again when I come back to Fl

Room Tip: rooms are too spacious so doesn't matter which one you choose.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City? Share your experiences!