Stayed 3 nights at this hotel while in town for the Outback Bowl. We wanted something fairly close to both Ybor City and the stadium, and this fit the bill. Our room was less than $60 a night, and was very clean, with granite counter top in the bathroom and a granite shower stall. We had a king room, which had a fairly large refrigerator, and a coffee maker, but no microwave. We were on the second floor in the main building and did not hear a sound all night. (we do travel with a small fan to drown out sound, though). There are two buildings - one where you check in and another on the other side of the pool, by I-4. We were in the main building, which I would think would be quiter. Rooms were very clean and staff was friendly. There is a large breakfast area. Breakfast was OK. Make your own waffles, cereal, pastries, bagels, biscuits and gravy along with juice and coffee. There is a computer in the lobby for guests. Since it is only two stories, we used the stairs (although there in an elevator). The stairwell could have been cleaner, but it wasn't too bad. Rooms were spotless though. This is an interior corrider hotel. The neighborhood was not the best looking - however, the hotel is fenced and we felt very secure. There are several fast food places less than a mile away - however, there is nothing that can be walked to. (because of the way the highways are). Ther is a Sweetbay grocery store close by also. Raymond James stadium is less than 15 minutes away and it took us less than 10 minutes to get to Ybor City from the hotel. We were very pleased and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Inn & Suites, a Tampa hotel near Ford Amphitheatre at Florida State Fairgrounds. Conveniently located in the heart of Tampa's business district, the brand new Quality Inn & Suites is minutes away from the Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Ford Amphitheatre at Florida State Fairgrounds and the Port of Tampa. This Tampa, FL hotel is also close to popular attractions and venues like Ybor City, St. Pete Times Forum, the Tampa Convention Center, Raymond James Stadium and Busch Gardens theme park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City Hotel Tampa
- Quality Inn And Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
- Quality Inn Tampa