“Loved it!!” 5 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #12 of 158 hotels in Tampa
“Loved it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was amazing they had excellent costumer service and made your say the best they could will yummy food from breakfast, dinner and the sweets(the Wednesday fudges brownie where the best!). the room looked prefect every day no matter now messy we made it

• Stayed June 2013
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Rolandofromlastmouth,

I am so happy that you loved the hotel and found the customer service excellent. Thank you for the 5 rankings in all categories. I agree that the fudge brownie is the best – especially if you pop them in the microwave for 10 seconds. I hope you will be back again soon to stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott Sabal Park.

93 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I don't know who to mention first!!Ms.Lena Warme has got to be promoted for her outstanding attention to detail.She is absolutely spot on when it comes to providing outstanding,and beyond 'the call of duty services.'Kelsie couldn't be more accommodating and considerate,attentive,sweet,and patient person.She is just WONDERFUL!!!Thank you so much Miss Kelsie!!Again, Miss Lena Warme followed up with our needs and requests and we enjoyed our stay tremendously!!Thank you, Miss Lena for acknowledging our wedding anniversary with a bottle of wine!This Marriott Rocks!!!Just like the Hard Rock Cafe,not too far away!!! Cookies are an extra special yummy!!! Again, we had a wonderful time!!!See you soon!By the way,we left a Ray's jersey and hat behind and when I called,they had already turned it in to lost n found!!!Need I say more!Beautiful place & Wonderful staff!!Did I mention housekeeping is above standard!!My husband has allergies!!! Absolutely no breathing problems at all!!!A/C is wonderful!!!Beds are comfy n cozy!!Love Marriott Sabal/Brandon..c u soon!! rm.211 Mrs. Deborah Torres

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Deborah T,
Thank you for spending your special wedding anniversary with us! It means so much to us that you have rated us a five and mentioned Lena and Kelsie by name. They are true gems. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel beautiful, rooms clean, and the staff wonderful. Come back and see us soon. Go Rays!
Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Loved this hotel from the moment I arrived. I was greeted by Kelsie who was very friendly, professional, and informative. The room was very clean with a fresh smell. The suites are very spacious. Housekeeping staff is very friendly and does a tremendous job. Breakfast is nice with several options. Monday - Thursday evening reception is a plus. Bed was very comfortable - room very quiet which made for a good night's rest. Many restaurants and shopping areas nearby in Brandon - a very short drive. I look forward to returning.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear letsgosomewhere99,
Thank you for the overall rating of 5! I am thrilled that you loved the hotel and found us to be the perfect hotel for business travelers. I appreciate that you mentioned Kelsie by name – this means so much to us. I agree that the complimentary daily breakfast and Mon-Thur evening social are a big plus. We can’t wait to see you again when your travels take you to Tampa.
Bradenton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband chose this hotel for our quick trip to Tampa for the Funshine Festival and Busch Gardens. We don't live too far away but for those chosen adventures, we opted to stay over and utilitze our time best by being near the attractions. I was pleasantly suprised how nice and clean our room was and to top it off, once we settled into our room we were greeted at the door with a puzzle for our kids courtesy of Kelsie. That blew my mind, it was so sweet! Apparently, she discovered we had kids in tow when my husband checked in! We were on the go most of the time and I really wished we had more time to hang out at the hotel. I would have loved to use the ammenities the hotel has, such as the fire pit & pool! The only draw back & this is not of the hotel but of the general area...finding food, pharmacy & convenience stores can be challenging! Especially if you are getting back late in the evening. The front desk has a list of stores & directions...I recommend grabbing that when you check in! We will definately stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Creekcrazy,
Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Sabal Park for your quick trip to Tampa. I am delighted that Kelsie was able to give you a pleasant surprise gift for the kids. I hope you got the annual pass for Busch Gardens and will make another trip to see us soon. If there is anything we can do to improve our rating to 5 on your next visit please let me know. My close by recommendation for food, pharmacy and convenience stores is to take a right onto Martin Luther King and in about 2 miles there is a Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Publix, Dunkin Donuts and Sweetbay. Comeback for another quick trip and enjoy the pool and fire pit.
Haslett, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for about 4 months this year and think it is a great place for an extended stay. The bathrooms are VERY clean as well as the bed/linens. The housekeeping staff is right on top of things. The location is not the best. It is not directly located by anything (except a Subway) but it isn't far from a lot. It is close to the Brandon shopping/eating areas, Riverview, and it really doesn't take long to get downtown.

The intake staff is great- especially Cynthia. They will do their best to get you anything.

Finally, this hotel is VERY quite. Has full kitchen/bath, etc.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear visitor13,
Thank you for the 5 rating and for mentioning Cynthia by name. As a guest for 4 months your comments are special and valuable to us. I am glad you found the hotel to be clean. It is our goal to take care of long term guests like yourself and to make sure you have everything to feel at home. The quiet location and kitchen are definitely a plus. We will be happy to see you the next time you travel to the Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park.
Bradenton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We made a 3-day/2-night visit to this facility for a family weekend at Busch Gardens and Florida's Funshine Festival. Everthing was more than pleasant and we were especially impressed with the staff (special mention to Kelsie). The room (suite) was orderly and clean; the building as a whole was quite accommodating; and the amenities (pool, spa, workout room, firepit, dining room, breakfast) were all greatly appreciated. A few minor issues preclude my giving this place 5 stars but they were relatively insignificant and would not preclude our staying here again or recommending such to a friend. Overall: we enjoyed our stay and the overall experience certainly added to the enjoyment of our trip.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear fluidtherapy,
You picked an awesome itinerary for your family getaway. Busch Gardens and Florida’s Funshine Festival are so entertaining. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott Sabal Park and for taking the time to post a positive review on TripAdvisor. I am especially happy to see that Kelsie set such a positive tone for your check in experience. It means so much to the associates to be recognized by name as you did in your special mention to Kelsie. Let me know if there is anything I can do to improve your rating to a five during your next stay with us.
Hamilton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were staying here for a car show that was happening at the Tampa Fairgrounds, and we were really happy with our stay! The staff was sincerely friendly and very relaxed, and we enjoyed chatting with them at check in. The room was extremely nice, and very clean, we couldn't be happier!
Our only complaint really was that our AC unit was quite loud and woke us up a few times in the night, and the fan in our washroom sounded like something out of a scary movie. Our tv remote also did not work.
Breakfast was fantastic and there was a great selection to choose from.
If we're ever in the area, we will definitely look you up to stay again, and recommend you to others.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Leesam0421,
Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn by Marriott Sabal Park during the car show at the Tampa Fairgrounds. I am glad that you found the property fantastic, staff friendly and the rom clean! I am disappointed that there were maintenance issues in your room. I have shared your comments with the maintenance department so we can continue to improve. I appreciate that you will recommend this hotel others and I hope to see you again soon.
ri.tpasp.gm@marriott.com

Been to Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon? Share your experiences!