“Perfect hotel for business travelers!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #18 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Louisiana
“Perfect hotel for business travelers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Loved this hotel from the moment I arrived. I was greeted by Kelsie who was very friendly, professional, and informative. The room was very clean with a fresh smell. The suites are very spacious. Housekeeping staff is very friendly and does a tremendous job. Breakfast is nice with several options. Monday - Thursday evening reception is a plus. Bed was very comfortable - room very quiet which made for a good night's rest. Many restaurants and shopping areas nearby in Brandon - a very short drive. I look forward to returning.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear letsgosomewhere99,
Thank you for the overall rating of 5! I am thrilled that you loved the hotel and found us to be the perfect hotel for business travelers. I appreciate that you mentioned Kelsie by name – this means so much to us. I agree that the complimentary daily breakfast and Mon-Thur evening social are a big plus. We can’t wait to see you again when your travels take you to Tampa.
ri.tpasp.gm@marriott.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Bradenton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband chose this hotel for our quick trip to Tampa for the Funshine Festival and Busch Gardens. We don't live too far away but for those chosen adventures, we opted to stay over and utilitze our time best by being near the attractions. I was pleasantly suprised how nice and clean our room was and to top it off, once we settled into our room we were greeted at the door with a puzzle for our kids courtesy of Kelsie. That blew my mind, it was so sweet! Apparently, she discovered we had kids in tow when my husband checked in! We were on the go most of the time and I really wished we had more time to hang out at the hotel. I would have loved to use the ammenities the hotel has, such as the fire pit & pool! The only draw back & this is not of the hotel but of the general area...finding food, pharmacy & convenience stores can be challenging! Especially if you are getting back late in the evening. The front desk has a list of stores & directions...I recommend grabbing that when you check in! We will definately stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Creekcrazy,
Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Sabal Park for your quick trip to Tampa. I am delighted that Kelsie was able to give you a pleasant surprise gift for the kids. I hope you got the annual pass for Busch Gardens and will make another trip to see us soon. If there is anything we can do to improve our rating to 5 on your next visit please let me know. My close by recommendation for food, pharmacy and convenience stores is to take a right onto Martin Luther King and in about 2 miles there is a Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Publix, Dunkin Donuts and Sweetbay. Comeback for another quick trip and enjoy the pool and fire pit.
Haslett, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for about 4 months this year and think it is a great place for an extended stay. The bathrooms are VERY clean as well as the bed/linens. The housekeeping staff is right on top of things. The location is not the best. It is not directly located by anything (except a Subway) but it isn't far from a lot. It is close to the Brandon shopping/eating areas, Riverview, and it really doesn't take long to get downtown.

The intake staff is great- especially Cynthia. They will do their best to get you anything.

Finally, this hotel is VERY quite. Has full kitchen/bath, etc.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear visitor13,
Thank you for the 5 rating and for mentioning Cynthia by name. As a guest for 4 months your comments are special and valuable to us. I am glad you found the hotel to be clean. It is our goal to take care of long term guests like yourself and to make sure you have everything to feel at home. The quiet location and kitchen are definitely a plus. We will be happy to see you the next time you travel to the Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park.
Bradenton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We made a 3-day/2-night visit to this facility for a family weekend at Busch Gardens and Florida's Funshine Festival. Everthing was more than pleasant and we were especially impressed with the staff (special mention to Kelsie). The room (suite) was orderly and clean; the building as a whole was quite accommodating; and the amenities (pool, spa, workout room, firepit, dining room, breakfast) were all greatly appreciated. A few minor issues preclude my giving this place 5 stars but they were relatively insignificant and would not preclude our staying here again or recommending such to a friend. Overall: we enjoyed our stay and the overall experience certainly added to the enjoyment of our trip.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear fluidtherapy,
You picked an awesome itinerary for your family getaway. Busch Gardens and Florida’s Funshine Festival are so entertaining. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott Sabal Park and for taking the time to post a positive review on TripAdvisor. I am especially happy to see that Kelsie set such a positive tone for your check in experience. It means so much to the associates to be recognized by name as you did in your special mention to Kelsie. Let me know if there is anything I can do to improve your rating to a five during your next stay with us.
Hamilton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were staying here for a car show that was happening at the Tampa Fairgrounds, and we were really happy with our stay! The staff was sincerely friendly and very relaxed, and we enjoyed chatting with them at check in. The room was extremely nice, and very clean, we couldn't be happier!
Our only complaint really was that our AC unit was quite loud and woke us up a few times in the night, and the fan in our washroom sounded like something out of a scary movie. Our tv remote also did not work.
Breakfast was fantastic and there was a great selection to choose from.
If we're ever in the area, we will definitely look you up to stay again, and recommend you to others.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Leesam0421,
Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn by Marriott Sabal Park during the car show at the Tampa Fairgrounds. I am glad that you found the property fantastic, staff friendly and the rom clean! I am disappointed that there were maintenance issues in your room. I have shared your comments with the maintenance department so we can continue to improve. I appreciate that you will recommend this hotel others and I hope to see you again soon.
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stayed for one week. The food at breakfast has lots of choices, the evening reception are good too. There's no repeat menu for the whole month. The staffs are very helpful & really try their best to please the clients. The shampoos are good too. Can be recommended & we'll come back if we get a chance. It's so quiet, can't even hear next room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Maria61450,
It is great to have an international review from Canada. Thank you for the overall rating of 5. I am glad you enjoyed the rotational food items, staff, and quiet room. Our current shampoo is Paul Mitchell Awapuhi super rich wash. Residence Inn by Marriott upgraded to Paul Mitchell hair products last year and they are wonderful. Come back soon and stay for another week at the Residence Inn by Marriott Sabal Park.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

This is my second year coming back to this hotel. I come down every spring for work and stay between 4-6 months. The staff is extremely friendly and they try to accommodate whatever need you may have.
This is my home away from home.

• Stayed February 2013
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Shansjol,
Thank you for reviewing your home away from home the Residence Inn by Marriott Sabal Park. Your overall rating of a 5 is so important to us and appreciated. It is a pleasure to have you as a current long term repeat guest. I am pleased that you have found the staff to be friendly and accommodating. If you need anything to be more comfortable during your long term stay let me know.
ri.tpasp.gm@marriott.com

Been to Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon? Share your experiences!