“ZAC BROWN BAND - FLORIDA FAIRGROUNDS” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #18 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Dallas, Texas
“ZAC BROWN BAND - FLORIDA FAIRGROUNDS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was a fun weekend filled with music and food. After looking for a place close to the fairgrounds, we found this residence in. While the room was a little small, the staff made up for it with such good service and friendly attitudes. A great place if you need somewhere quite but close to live events.

Room Tip: 3rd level doesn't have anyone above you so the rooms are quite.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear Gregory T,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott Sabal Park during your visit to see the Zac Brown Band at the nearby Live Nation Amphitheatre. Our location is definitely a quiet spot with good service near the action of the Florida Fairgrounds. I am sorry you found your room a little small; at 500 square feet our standard suites are more spacious than a normal hotel room. Next time you visit be sure to check out the two-bedroom suite; at 900 square feet it would be roomier for you. We look forward to seeing you again whenever you are back to enjoy an awesome concert.
ri.tpasp.gm@marriott.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed at this newly renovated Residence Inn by Marriott since I had business in the neighborhood and just picked it online. From the time I checked in to the time I checked out 2 days later I was treated better than I have ever been treated in years ANYWHERE. I checked in early in the morning, having asked for an early check in, and only had to wait a short time for my room to be ready (we had been warned it may not be possible depending on how many folks were checking out). The man at the front desk was so kind and let me know that they were celebrating their grand reopening after the renovation and there were festivities that evening. My room was very nice and spacious and beautifully decorated with the renovations. The bathroom sink area was well lit, which is very difficult to find in a hotel these days. The shower was nice and strong. The room was spotless as well. I went to the reception that evening and everyone there from the hotel to the company that owned it, the vendors and other guests were extremely nice and welcoming and the complimentary wine and martinis as well as the food was excellent.

I frequently stay at hotels and Marriott is my chain of preference but this was, hands down, the nicest, cleanest, most pleasant experience yet to spend a couple days on business. The staff at the hotel is proud of the renovation and went out of thier way to assist in any way they could.

Room Tip: The location is a bit out of the way for vacationers but for business or long term stay it would be...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear FrequentFlyer_1987,
I am so happy you were here during our Renovation Party! It was an awesome event and I enjoyed being able to showcase the renovated hotel. Thank you for being loyal to Marriott and taking the time to review the Residence Inn by Marriott Sabal Park. It is great to see that you experienced consistent excellent service and that the room was above expectations. I hope we will see you again when you return to the Tampa area.
Radford, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Recently updated public space and suites are very nice. Very comfortable surroundings. All of the staff are friendly and helpful and made a positive statement about the hotel. Cudos to Roger at the desk. Breakfast and one evening meal we had were very good. Wife and I spent 5 nights and would go back again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Pickytraveler70,
I am glad you felt at home at our recently renovated hotel. Thank you for recognizing Roger and the staff for being friendly and helpful. I have shared your positive comments with the hotel staff. I hope you will return soon for another 5 nights when you need a get-a-way trip from VA.
813-627-8855
Douglas, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

If you like to workout this hotel has the Best updated, workout equipment but it is in small area! Loved it! Breakfast spread was very nice! All of the workers were friendly & helpful. Very clean and welcoming!

• Stayed January 2013
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Rlburch,
I am so glad you enjoyed our renovated gym with the new Life Fitness cardio machines. The always delicious breakfast is more spacious and comfortable in our newly renovated lobby area. Thank you for reviewing the Residence Inn Sabal Park. We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to the Tampa area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Wasn't certain of the area in Tampa...we wanted the Hard Rock Casino, but they were sold out! We are Marriott reward members so I chose to look in that direction...this place is 5 min. from Casino, quiet and clean. The staff was very friendly and the recent remodeling was great. Wish I had taken photo of lobby and breakfast area. I did take photos of room. I was anxious about this stay for my husband's birthday...what a relief! We so enjoyed this stay!

• Stayed January 2013
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear Tweedlebug1,
Thank you for posting the great photos of our renovated hotel. I am certainly happy we were able to create an enjoyable stay for your husband’s birthday. We are definitely convenient to the Hard Rock Casino plus you get to earn Marriott Reward Points while you stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott Sabal Park. Come back and see us again soon when your travels bring you back to Tampa.
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed here for two nights. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Justin at the front desk was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. The pool was great also. They have a fire pit out by the pool and that was pretty neat too. The breakfast was stocked and lots to eat!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear TPaulson,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review regarding your recent stay at the Residence Inn Sabal Park. I am glad to hear that you found the hotel comfortable and clean. It is wonderful that Justin made a positive impact on your stay. I will recognize him for displaying Marriott’s Spirit to Serve. I certainly hope you will be back again soon to enjoy our new outdoor experience again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Very nice accommodations and friendly helpful staff. Breakfast and hospitality hour were quite satisfying! Property has recently been upgraded and has a nice modern appearance. Will definitely stay again!

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
ResidenceInnGM9719, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Anita S,
I am delighted that you got to experience our newly renovated hotel and found the staff friendly and helpful. In addition to renovating all guest rooms and public areas, we added an upgraded outdoor experience that includes a beautiful fire pit and a built in Viking grill. The gym now has new free weights and Life Fitness cardio machines. The complimentary breakfast and social area has been expanded so the area is more comfortable with a variety of seating options. Thank you for submitting your positive comments on the Residence Inn Sabal Park. I hope you will be back to see us again soon.
Suzanne Salmon

Been to Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon? Share your experiences!