“Lovely, really enjoyed my stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.

You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #68 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Florida
“Lovely, really enjoyed my stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

My room smelled fresh and was very clean.The staff was more than competent and very helpful. Definitely would recommend and it didn't break the bank. The only thing negative I have to add is that the gym wasn't much of a gym with just three machines to choose from and only one worked however was in a decent area so walking was the alternative which was pleasant.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Dirty, noisy, poor service. Go elsewhere, sheets weren't clean. Dirt in bathroom and toilet not clean. Rooms were large, but not worth the filth. I would not suggest anyone stay here. No security and in questionable area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Kissimmee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Very nice place to stay while visiting family and friends. Everything you need is in the room! The staff is super friendly especially Cassi and Dali. They always go above and beyond to fulfill the guests needs. Kudos to both of them.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone... The hotel has roaches (palmetto's, german and American roaches) inside of the rooms. They are thieves and charge your card any amount they want to and when you pay cash one of their front desk person stole my money and lied and said I did not pay. They have very poor customer service and the management does not have a clue as to how to run a hotel. I have heard many guest complaining about roaches in their room and black mold growing throughout. I witnessed how the management would rather argue with you than to correct the problems. They don't give out receipts when you pay so they can rip you off - it's all a scam and fraudulent activity going on in this hotel. There are a couple of front desk people that are excellent, but there are some that's terrible. I have witnessed, the District Manager yell at a guest who complained about roaches and mold in her room telling her to get out of her hotel if she didn't like it. I as well as others have complained about them not giving receipts and charging bogus charges on our cards. At this time, I have filed a complaint with the Attorney General, Dept. of Business and Professional Regulations, Dept. of Agriculture and consumer services and State of Fl Consumer Protection Services about their fraudulent activities and bogus charges. The rooms are not cleaned well at all - they may look clean, but trust me, looks are deceiving! Don't trust this place!

Room Tip: Best tip I could give you is not to stay at this hotel!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Ocala, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

The facility was clean and for the price, was a good value. There were a couple of minor repair issues that were not a big deal (loose toilet seat, bathroom door handle pulled off, no stopper for the kitchen drain). The young lady at the front desk who greeted us was playing some hip hop station on a radio tucked away on a shelf and was flirting with a fellow dressed in what looked like pajamas and a shirt (I guess that's cool nowadays). When we arrived, at least he disappeared until we could finish our transaction. In contrast, there was an older, more mature woman tending the front desk the next day, who brought it back to a level of professionalism that should always be present. Extended Stay could use some freshening up so it looks a bit more upscale, but as I said above, for the price in the area, it's a relatively good value. I would stay there again unless I could upgrade somewhere else for close to the price.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

This is one of the worst places I've visited and I've been throughout all of America. They have limited tv channels, their clerks have poor customer servixe and don't listen and comprehend your needs. When you asked three times to upgrade to a smoking room and all three times they put us in a reservation for non smoking. The refrigerators leak, the people are hanging out all hours of night and the people in the parking lot are arguing and fighting. This is 2nd time I've found drug needles in the grass. One maid for the whole property. I'm so diappointed.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We love this hotel but the price this year was a bit higher than we were used to so I booked at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport but left after one night...the room was dark and dank and all the doors went directly to the outside which I do not care for. We called over to Memorial Highway and they got us right in at a better rate than I had seen on line at an earlier date...vacation saved..thankyou. I will not try to cut corners again and will just book at this hotel as its location is convenient to everything, just a short hop on the expressway and you can be heading over the brigdes taking you to Clearwater or St. Pete.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front are quieter due to the hotels proximity to the airport.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.

Address: 4811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#38 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport Hotel Tampa
Extended Stay Tampa
Tampa Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.