“Excellent price for excellent service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.

You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #69 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
“Excellent price for excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I got in at 1am, the staff were very helpful and curious. The room was spacious and clean. The cleaning staff were helpful when I was late checking out. I forgot some stuff in the room and they let me in to get it. Closet doors were off the track. Everything else was great.

• Stayed January 2013
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our staff was helpful and you were able to relax in our spacious rooms and also have a late check out to meet your needs. Thank you for again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I just want to say how thankful I am to be staying at this facility. The staffing and management is completley professional and not enough words to express how consisting they are in serving there customer within there stay. Not only do they go beyond limits to assist there customer but they do it with a smile. My daughter and I are planning to stay there for a month and can honestly say it has been a comforting feeling knowing the fact that we do not have a permit home yet which we are in the process but considering that I am currently working for a company who one of my duties is to book reservations for my techs in the area for business I will for sure have this facility in mind when booking since i have first hand experience of good service. Thank you so much for a fantastic service and wish nothing but great success for next year.

Jackie Marran

Room Tip: Choose a room where there's no pets in your side...Only because there might be allergy issues on...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that our entire staff made you feel welcome and always greeted you with a smile. We strive on making your stay a home away from home. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Oldsmar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

the staff during our stay was very helpful. we especially appreciated the full kitchen.this was our first christmas together and we wanted to have a vaca away from things. the location was centrally located which was very helpful

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was helpful and you were able to take advantage of our full kitchens during the holidays. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

The hotel is nice, clean and relatively quiet. Everything works as it should and I never experience any issues here, and I stay regularly for business. The staff is outstanding, extremely friendly, professional and attentive to my needs. The location is great for easy access to Tampa, St. Petersburg etc. via nearby highways. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, December 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Waterloo, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

The front desk staff are wonderful. Cesar helped me check in and Calvin set me up with the manager. I had some issues with my travel and Ayman the manager was able to assist me and exceed my expectations. The tv was nice. I really liked the recliner too. I would highly recommend this location for an extended stay.

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, December 19, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm glad that Cesar and the entire team made your experience a great one. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

The staff at this hotel have been very helpful from a business viewpoint (sending a fax immediately, free of charge), personally (always exchanging soiled for fresh towels, supplying me with packets of dish soap, quarters for wash, printing driving directions, making sure there is some fresh fruit left frrom the grab and go breakfast) no matter what time of day or night. They are attentive when asked and have allowed me privacy- perfect for a business stay. Very professional!

Room Tip: For long stays such as mine (3 weeks+) ask for a room with 2 windows
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to meet all of your needs. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

This has been one of the best hotels I've stayed in. The management here is really kind, and very helpful. A wonderful professional environment. Great assistance! I'll be recommending this hotel to future patrons, need more professional service workers like the men here at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, December 12, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review about the employees of Extended Stay America. I'm so pleased to hear that we are one of the best hotels you have stayed at. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.

Address: 4811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#38 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport Hotel Tampa
Extended Stay Tampa
Tampa Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.