You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #76 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Oldsmar
“christmas vaca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

the staff during our stay was very helpful. we especially appreciated the full kitchen.this was our first christmas together and we wanted to have a vaca away from things. the location was centrally located which was very helpful

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was helpful and you were able to take advantage of our full kitchens during the holidays. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

The hotel is nice, clean and relatively quiet. Everything works as it should and I never experience any issues here, and I stay regularly for business. The staff is outstanding, extremely friendly, professional and attentive to my needs. The location is great for easy access to Tampa, St. Petersburg etc. via nearby highways. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, December 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Waterloo, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

The front desk staff are wonderful. Cesar helped me check in and Calvin set me up with the manager. I had some issues with my travel and Ayman the manager was able to assist me and exceed my expectations. The tv was nice. I really liked the recliner too. I would highly recommend this location for an extended stay.

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, December 19, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm glad that Cesar and the entire team made your experience a great one. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

The staff at this hotel have been very helpful from a business viewpoint (sending a fax immediately, free of charge), personally (always exchanging soiled for fresh towels, supplying me with packets of dish soap, quarters for wash, printing driving directions, making sure there is some fresh fruit left frrom the grab and go breakfast) no matter what time of day or night. They are attentive when asked and have allowed me privacy- perfect for a business stay. Very professional!

Room Tip: For long stays such as mine (3 weeks+) ask for a room with 2 windows
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to meet all of your needs. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

This has been one of the best hotels I've stayed in. The management here is really kind, and very helpful. A wonderful professional environment. Great assistance! I'll be recommending this hotel to future patrons, need more professional service workers like the men here at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, December 12, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review about the employees of Extended Stay America. I'm so pleased to hear that we are one of the best hotels you have stayed at. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

This hotel has been my best stays here in Tampa staff is awesome no complains.
Its like being home But away from home, this is my second home.
To me extended stay is my family as well as all staff. At of all the hotels that I been to this us my best number 1 option.

• Stayed December 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, December 6, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that our hotel is your "home away from home" and you enjoyed our service. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

First choice to stay in Tampa! Clean, nice rooms, and great customer service! They made sure we were happy and that we were well taken care of! Definitely stay here if you are in the tampa area! Can't beat customer service like that

• Stayed December 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we were your first choice for your stay in Tampa and that you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly staff.

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.

Address: 4811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #76 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport Hotel Tampa
Extended Stay Tampa
Tampa Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.