“They took very good care of us!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #61 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
“They took very good care of us!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

First choice to stay in Tampa! Clean, nice rooms, and great customer service! They made sure we were happy and that we were well taken care of! Definitely stay here if you are in the tampa area! Can't beat customer service like that

• Stayed December 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we were your first choice for your stay in Tampa and that you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly staff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Quite frankly when I book a room with Priceline, or another "value site", I don't expect much since I did not pay high end. This was not the case at all for the lovely staff at Extended Stay America at Memorial Highway! For some reason PriceLine mis-booked my room for the next day. I had done an all-nighter flight from California, and was so in need of checking in early (9AM, instead of 2PM). Not only did they advocate and support my plea with PriceLine, they allowed me to have a very early check-in since I had not slept all night. The room was incredibly well appointed and above all immaculately clean! The comfort and spaciousness was unbeatable. Above it all, was the warmth of Stephanie and Ayman Salem. Unbelievable care and highest attention to my satisfaction... weather I was a high paying guest or not! thank you. Will come back... for sure!

Room Tip: Clean and Comfy Suites
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean, well-appointed rooms and friendly staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for one night, and I was very happy with my choice. Check in was quick, and the gentleman that checked me in was very friendly & personable. The room itself was very comfortable & quiet. Received a phone call from the front desk soon after settling in, asking if I was happy with the room & if everything was fine. I answered yes to both, and really appreciated the call.....great customer service. Had a restful night & check out the next morning was quick. Access to the interstate was very close & easy, as
well as access to airport. Would stay here again.....with no hesitation.

• Stayed November 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so happy to hear that you received great customer service and you were pleased with the room. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here only for one night but will definitely be back soon! Due to a late flight I only arrived at the hotel at midnight and was very happy to meet Sandra at the reception desk who gave me a very worm welcome and assisted in an excellent and professional manner. The hotel offers a free shuttle service, from and to the airport as well as free WIFI and everything else you need as a business traveller.
A big THANK YOU to all staff of this hotel!!!

• Stayed November 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you really enjoyed your stay and our shuttle service. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Halifax, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Close to airport, suitable for business or family stay, great value , sweat suite for 60 $, complementary airport shuttle and quick breakfast, full kitchen . I will choose it again anytime when I visit Tampa.

• Stayed November 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the room was great and that you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and shuttle. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Very clean and quiet place to stay, staff is very professional as well as courteous , I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family. I came here for one night and now every time I am on Tampa this is the hotel that I stay and will continue staying.

• Stayed October 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you were pleased with your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, when you come to Tampa again.
Lansing, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Some day I need to figure out Trip Advisor's rating system because while this hotel is certainly o.k., I don't know how it got to be #10 of 159 hotels in Tampa. We stayed here for one night as our flight came in late at night and it is a very quick drive from the airport. If you were to stay here for a period of time, it has a complete kitchen which is great but you may need to ask the front desk for some pans, extra plates, etc. That said, I don't know why you'd want to stay here for a period of time as there is really nothing near it. The hotel staff were great in recommending a place to pick up some food; some of the other visitors were sitting in the lobby and were happy to chime in with their recommendations. It's totally o.k. just don't know how it got to be #10.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you were happy with the hotel, but sorry you were not happy with the location. Thank you again for your review. If you plan on coming back to Tampa for a long visit, please bring your travels back to us.

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.

Address: 4811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #61 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport Hotel Tampa
Extended Stay Tampa
Tampa Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.