“Very happy with service.....great price.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #69 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Tampa
“Very happy with service.....great price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for one night, and I was very happy with my choice. Check in was quick, and the gentleman that checked me in was very friendly & personable. The room itself was very comfortable & quiet. Received a phone call from the front desk soon after settling in, asking if I was happy with the room & if everything was fine. I answered yes to both, and really appreciated the call.....great customer service. Had a restful night & check out the next morning was quick. Access to the interstate was very close & easy, as
well as access to airport. Would stay here again.....with no hesitation.

• Stayed November 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so happy to hear that you received great customer service and you were pleased with the room. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here only for one night but will definitely be back soon! Due to a late flight I only arrived at the hotel at midnight and was very happy to meet Sandra at the reception desk who gave me a very worm welcome and assisted in an excellent and professional manner. The hotel offers a free shuttle service, from and to the airport as well as free WIFI and everything else you need as a business traveller.
A big THANK YOU to all staff of this hotel!!!

• Stayed November 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you really enjoyed your stay and our shuttle service. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Halifax, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Close to airport, suitable for business or family stay, great value , sweat suite for 60 $, complementary airport shuttle and quick breakfast, full kitchen . I will choose it again anytime when I visit Tampa.

• Stayed November 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the room was great and that you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and shuttle. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Very clean and quiet place to stay, staff is very professional as well as courteous , I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family. I came here for one night and now every time I am on Tampa this is the hotel that I stay and will continue staying.

• Stayed October 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you were pleased with your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, when you come to Tampa again.
Lansing, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Some day I need to figure out Trip Advisor's rating system because while this hotel is certainly o.k., I don't know how it got to be #10 of 159 hotels in Tampa. We stayed here for one night as our flight came in late at night and it is a very quick drive from the airport. If you were to stay here for a period of time, it has a complete kitchen which is great but you may need to ask the front desk for some pans, extra plates, etc. That said, I don't know why you'd want to stay here for a period of time as there is really nothing near it. The hotel staff were great in recommending a place to pick up some food; some of the other visitors were sitting in the lobby and were happy to chime in with their recommendations. It's totally o.k. just don't know how it got to be #10.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you were happy with the hotel, but sorry you were not happy with the location. Thank you again for your review. If you plan on coming back to Tampa for a long visit, please bring your travels back to us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

I've always stay in Extended Stay America in 4811 Memorial highway, Tampa and I can truly say that is like "Home away from Home".  I'm a flight attendant that lives in Orlando but I'm base here in Tampa, for that reason I have to stay many days here in a Hotel. I was looking for a place that I could feel comfortable and feel good. My coworkers and I found this Extended Stay and love staying here. The rooms are very comfortable, they have a kitchen with all the utensils to prepare a great meal, it has a laundry, swimming pool, gym, its close to the airport, free shuttle to the airport, and free wi-fi. When you stay in this hotel you feel  like staying at "home away from home"  not only because it's very comfortable also because the people that works here ( front desk and other personal) are very nice and treat you with respect, like family. The manager is also very nice and accessible to help you if you need something. The price is great! For all this reasons and more the Extended Stay Hotel in Memorial highway is the place to stay...if you are looking for a place where you can feel "Home away from Home" .

• Stayed October 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review about the hotel and the staff. It's great to hear the guests really do feel "Home away from Home" at our hotel.. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We will see you again real soon.
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Close to airport with complimentary shuttle service. Grab n go breakfast. Clean, microwave, full-sz fridge, lovely decor, good a/c, shower drains well. Cheapo toilet seat, thin blanket used as mattress cover left 25% of the top of the mattress uncovered. I went to the office and requested extra towels to cover the remainder of the mattress. The headboard had unsightly cracking- probably from a careless guest's cat or child with with a key(?) Great price, would stay again, enjoyed Marvin's friendliness and help at the front desk, well-lit parking lot, and nice tv. Only negative besides the mattress cover is that the internet connection is terrible.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, October 25, 2012
"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies.

We know that you have several lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide you with a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. We recognize that if our guests can't get a good night's sleep, they won't return, so we've chosen bedding that we hope best suits their needs. I do take seriously your concern, and promise that we will continue to look for ways to make sure every guest is as comfortable as possible when staying with us.

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.

Address: 4811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#36 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport Hotel Tampa
Extended Stay Tampa
Tampa Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.