“O.K. place, nice staff” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.

You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #68 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Lansing, Michigan
“O.K. place, nice staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Some day I need to figure out Trip Advisor's rating system because while this hotel is certainly o.k., I don't know how it got to be #10 of 159 hotels in Tampa. We stayed here for one night as our flight came in late at night and it is a very quick drive from the airport. If you were to stay here for a period of time, it has a complete kitchen which is great but you may need to ask the front desk for some pans, extra plates, etc. That said, I don't know why you'd want to stay here for a period of time as there is really nothing near it. The hotel staff were great in recommending a place to pick up some food; some of the other visitors were sitting in the lobby and were happy to chime in with their recommendations. It's totally o.k. just don't know how it got to be #10.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you were happy with the hotel, but sorry you were not happy with the location. Thank you again for your review. If you plan on coming back to Tampa for a long visit, please bring your travels back to us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

I've always stay in Extended Stay America in 4811 Memorial highway, Tampa and I can truly say that is like "Home away from Home".  I'm a flight attendant that lives in Orlando but I'm base here in Tampa, for that reason I have to stay many days here in a Hotel. I was looking for a place that I could feel comfortable and feel good. My coworkers and I found this Extended Stay and love staying here. The rooms are very comfortable, they have a kitchen with all the utensils to prepare a great meal, it has a laundry, swimming pool, gym, its close to the airport, free shuttle to the airport, and free wi-fi. When you stay in this hotel you feel  like staying at "home away from home"  not only because it's very comfortable also because the people that works here ( front desk and other personal) are very nice and treat you with respect, like family. The manager is also very nice and accessible to help you if you need something. The price is great! For all this reasons and more the Extended Stay Hotel in Memorial highway is the place to stay...if you are looking for a place where you can feel "Home away from Home" .

• Stayed October 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review about the hotel and the staff. It's great to hear the guests really do feel "Home away from Home" at our hotel.. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We will see you again real soon.
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Close to airport with complimentary shuttle service. Grab n go breakfast. Clean, microwave, full-sz fridge, lovely decor, good a/c, shower drains well. Cheapo toilet seat, thin blanket used as mattress cover left 25% of the top of the mattress uncovered. I went to the office and requested extra towels to cover the remainder of the mattress. The headboard had unsightly cracking- probably from a careless guest's cat or child with with a key(?) Great price, would stay again, enjoyed Marvin's friendliness and help at the front desk, well-lit parking lot, and nice tv. Only negative besides the mattress cover is that the internet connection is terrible.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, October 25, 2012
"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies.

We know that you have several lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide you with a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. We recognize that if our guests can't get a good night's sleep, they won't return, so we've chosen bedding that we hope best suits their needs. I do take seriously your concern, and promise that we will continue to look for ways to make sure every guest is as comfortable as possible when staying with us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Very clean and the customer service outstanding. Location and transportation from airport to hotel are so very well handled and prompt, the kitchen and all utensils to cook if wanted to are a plus, I personally rather cook my meals than buying junk food. The extended stay program is very good
The rooms are so clean as well as hall ways front desk , the hispitality is excellent no complains whats so ever very nice environment makes you feel like home I would definetly come back and recommend.

• Stayed September 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, free in-room Wi-Fi, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The rooms were large, clean and comfortable. The property was a little far from food if you have to walk. They have a free shuttle to and from the airport. The biggest asset to the hotel is the staff. Everyone was very accommodating to my uncommon requests. The first shift front desk worker is, by far the best in the entire industry. I visit well over 100 hotels per year all over the world and I can honestly say; There is no better employee representing the ESA brand and the industry. I usually stay in higher end hotels, but the RNC was happening during my stay and the selection was limited. I am so glad that was the case, as any time I am in Tampa I will save a lot of money and book here from now on.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Hotel is in convenient location, easy access to anywhere. Friendly staff & you actually see the manager working! Large comfortable clean rooms, equipped with couch, reclining chair, flat screen tv, full size fridge in kitchen & PUR water filter!
You are greeted with a goodmorning and a smile while you grab coffee muffins and fruit on your way out to work (or wherever). Pet friendly hotel but i did not see or smell any trace of animals. I was able to get on internet whenever I needed and print everyting at the "printme" station in the lobby. I was here for a month in transition with job and new home, If I had to stay longer I would have no complaints, staying here is like staying with extended family!

Room Tip: 1st floor is more convenient, but a bit noisy if close to lobby, 2nd or third floor you can open win...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, November 8, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all of our amenities. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Extended Stay deluxe is neat, however, not sure why it is named as Deluxe, since the Extended Stay regular one's too had similar features. Would say its worth the amount spent, but felt that a little more comfort needs to be added.

Room Tip: Would suggest to pay additional 10-15$ and get a better hotel. But if the distance to airport is wha...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

Given how hard we work to provide our guests with outstanding accommodations, I was troubled to read your remarks about the bed in your suite. Please know how important your comfort is to us. We have chosen bedding that we think best fits our customers' needs, and we continue to look for new ways to satisfy everyone's sleeping preferences.

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.

Address: 4811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#38 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport Hotel Tampa
Extended Stay Tampa
Tampa Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.