“My Stay at Extended Stay Deluxe” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.

You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #70 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Tampa, Florida
“My Stay at Extended Stay Deluxe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Extended stay deluxe is a very neat and clean hotel. The employees are very courteous and kind
and always greet you with a warm smile. The staff is always helpful and make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. I do recommend the Extended Stay Deluxe for anyone traveling to the Tampa area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, October 25, 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Amityville, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Had a late flight and didn't want to drive to Clearwater. It definitely served its purpose, we got in at midnight. The party was in the hotel, guys were bringing alcohol and hanging out down the hall but I have to say our room was quiet. Front desk staff was very nice and at midnight pleasant, I was tired and cranky lol room was clean with a little odor of smoke, I sprayed Lysol and went to sleep. The next morning the party down the hall was over and pizza and beer bottles were everywhere. I had to step over them to leave. That's my only complaint but I liked the hotel for location and value. Great service, good stay!

• Stayed May 2012
I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so I was happy to read your comments about your accommodations. However, I was disappointed to read the rest of your remarks. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

It is my pleasure to provide an explanation regarding the issue you described. Every part of our hotel, from the in-room features, to the design of our guest corridors, to the personalized voicemail, is an integral part to creating a ""home away from home"" experience for our guests. Since we recognize that a quiet, relaxing environment is critical to this goal, we have several systems to ensure that noise from within or outside the hotel doesn't interfere with your stay. Although rare, there are instances where a guest may hear noises from the surrounding area. Whenever we are informed of such disturbances, our standard operating procedure is to promptly identify the source of that disturbance and resolve it. I take full responsibility that we were unable to resolve this situation to your satisfaction during your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

In the 5 or so weeks my family and I have been here, we have not had a single problem. The staff is so incredibly friendly and more than helpful with our needs. In the situation of an emergency, they handle things very calmly and take the appropriate actions. Things here are very clean (ex. rooms, hallways, swimming pool, etc). I have been very pleased with my stay. "You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave!"

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Grate location and good value.staff is very nice great service,nicr kitchen flat screen TVs great size rooms very clean.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Let me start by saying that the staff at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Housekeepers are very unfriendly and when asking for towels, pots. pans, etc. were treated very rudely. The rooms were spacious and well organized but we had a major problem with roaches. The sofa bed was very uncomfortable, and frankly was not usable. The one shinning star of our stay was Rhonda Voit, she was extremely friendly, and always went out of her way to make sure we were satisfied.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, November 8, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that our Housekeepers were unfriendly. I will take this information that you have provided and do some coaching to prevent this from happening again. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at Tap@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

We've been staying at the hotel for about a month now while we look for permanent housing. The staff has been great in getting us anything we need. They are all friendly and helpful. The rooms are large enough to sleep two adults and two kids and the kitchen is fine for cooking small dinners. Easy access to the highways and close to the beaches and airport make this hotel a convenient place for business and family travel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

This hotel has everything we need.It's always clean and well maintained. The staff and the management here are the best we've ever had.They're friendly and take care of our needs while we're there. The price is the quite reasonable for the area and that's why we always stay at this Extended Stay Hotel.The room was exceptionally clean and there is no better place to stay when you want to spend some time at Tampa. It is such a convenient location. The friendly staff make you feel like family. The rooms are updated with new flat screen TV's.
I cannot praise this hotel enough. The accomodations were excellent. The room was clean, the kitchenette and bathroom spacious and the staff were so pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.

Address: 4811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#35 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport Hotel Tampa
Extended Stay Tampa
Tampa Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.