“Overall view of Ext. Stay Deluxe Tampa Airport” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #61 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
La Malbaie, Canada
“Overall view of Ext. Stay Deluxe Tampa Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

Great rates, large clean rooms, great staff. Accomodating To our friends and family. Will definately stay ther again next year!

Room Tip: It all depends on what you want. We like to ride our bike leaving in the morning and returning in t...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

I just recently spent two weeks at the Extended Stay near Tampa Airport. The location was perfect and I did not hear any airport noise. The staff was friendly and attentive, and the hotel manager and the District Manager were professional and accessable. The rooms were clean and perfect for someone on a business trip. The value was the best in the area. I would highly recommend this hotel for a family trip or extended business stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Tampa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

I moved to Tampa, FL. in 2008 to work on airplanes at Pemco World Air Services and I have live here at Extended Stay Deluxe the whole time. The staff works to keep the guest happy and the area is 10 minutes away from restaurants and shopping. 20 minutes away from the best beaches. The short term and long term rates are very reasonable and the shuttle to and from the airport is a great convienence.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo

Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Last week I stayed at the Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel in Tampa on Memorial Hwy. The room was
very clean and the staff was very courteous and friendly!

William Staats, MBA

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Kennesaw, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Reasonable rates and staff works hard to please the guest. If you are a non smoker then stay off 3rd floor. Try to stay on side of hotel near main road due to VERY noisy garbage truck that picks up trash from construction work being done next door.

Room Tip: If non smoker then try to stay on 2nd floor and right side of building near main road (right as you...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a conference at a nearby Hilton. The rooms at the Hilton were $188, this hotel was $78. It was a five minute drive to the meetings, and I saved a bundle staying here. The staff was attentive and friendly. The rooms are large and well equipped with a queen-size bed, pullout queen for other family members, microwave, stove and full size refrigerator. I stayed on the third floor. The wireless internet is a few dollars for as long as you stay and worked well. There were a lot of restaurants and the airport nearby. Traffic in the morning on the nearby Veteran's highway is tough.

Room Tip: My room was near an elevator, which I usually avoid, but there wasn't that much traffic on the e...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Florida City, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

This hotel is the worst. I stayed there this week and the complete staff was super rude to me. I schedule transportation to go to the airport the following morning, and no one came, when I finally called 20 min after they said no one had made the reservation, I ended up missing my flight and ended up missing my connection and was not able to go to work that day.
When I called to report this incident the staff was very very rude, hanged up on m e and the manager did not care to listen to my side of the story, it’s obvious she does not care about customer service.
Never ever again will I stay in that cheap, dirty, unpleasant hotel. I will make sure and tell all my friends and acquaintances not to ever go to this place, it’s not worth your time or money.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.

Address: 4811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #61 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe - Tampa Airport Hotel Tampa
Extended Stay Tampa
Tampa Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.