“If you're looking for a good longterm vacation spot in Tampa, this is the place to go.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1805 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #94 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Conveniently placed right in the central heart of Tampa, Extended Stay America sits surrounded by plenty of the city's finest restaurants, malls, and other attractions. In partnership with the airport, though not at all close enough to sound like you're on the runway, this hotel provides a shuttle service with friendly and timely drivers who work around your schedule to promptly get you wherever you need to go. When staying in, you can enjoy poolside relaxation while having your own personal barbecue on the grill, or you can get some exercise in the workout room which comes equipped with cardio machines and TV to watch while burning carbs. With many different room types, free Wifi, full-sized refrigerators and microwaves in every single room all for affordable prices, this welcoming staff goes above and beyond to make your Tampa getaway so comfortably pleasant that once you're there you will not want to leave. I plan on visiting Tampa again very soon, and I will definitely be booking my stay at Extended Stay America.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, July 3, 2014
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us, and we appreciate you taking the time to write such a terrific review. We are so thrilled to hear such nice comments about our hotel and staff. We are pleased to have provided you with a convenient, relaxing, comfortable stay. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I stayed here while attending the Sunset Music festival. Great location, only took about 10 mins to get there. However, front desk never had what we asked for (i.e extra towels, rubberband, bandaid, extra blanket for sofa couch). Bedding on sofa couch clearly had not been changed. It had dirt and dust laying in the sheets and the shirts were extremely wrinkly and not folded in with the bed. Continental breakfast was also sub-par. It was only packaged muffins and granola bars.

• Stayed May 2014
Hernando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Overall stay at the Extanted Stay was very nice during the day, I should say.
The past weekend my Fiance and I enjoyed the weekend here. Rooms were a nice size, clean, breakfast yummy more muffins? (: Only thing,,, Last night out - Approaching in late the Lady attendent was smoking, no not a cigarette. Very unpropret even if it was a cigarette.Out of all areas around the hotel she smokes in front. Other than that, were visit again, hopefully I get better service at night.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, May 28, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your clean, spacious room and our grab-and-go breakfast. Still, I apologize that one of our staff members was smoking in front of the building. I will be sure to address this issue right away. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon
Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

The hotel was clean, and the people at the front desk are very accomidating. The room i had was extra large, thanks. One complaint i will write about is the breakfast. Never look a gift horse in the mouth (at least thats the saying), but i felt i needed to say something. I dont consider coffee and granola bars enough to consider breakfast included. It should read something like coffee and light snacks are available during the hours of 6am-9am. Not breakfast is included.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Shawn - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed your clean, spacious room and our location during your visit. As well, it's great to hear that you found our staff to be accommodating. Still, I apologize that you were not pleased with our grab-and-go breakfast. Your comments will be very helpful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
College Park, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

very friendly stuff and excellent room in any hotel i have ever meet. Great price and wish u like it.
also the location is good for go to clearwater beach and to airport.
I wish i will be there again and i like it

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I was at the Tampa Extended stay for 3 month doing a consulting assignment,

The Manager Adam was so very professionally in all matter regarding the guest and there need, he went out of his way ti make sure thing all you need were takin care of, also the front desk folk ,Calvin , Maxine and the rest of the team were great.

I have been a consultant since 1997 and been on road for ever, this team in Tampa made my time there Comfort

GREAT WORK

Professionally

Roger H Hicks

I

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Mr. Hicks,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review. We greatly appreciate your comments regarding our staff and truly enjoyed you staying with us. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay should your travels bring you back to the area.

Adam Jones
Hotel Manager

Extended Stay America
Tel: 813.637.8990 Fax: 813.637.8991
tsh@extendedstay.com
Jacksonville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

So, most hotels in Tampa are a bit aged. This hotel was nice on the outside and had very large rooms and nice furniture. But, you could tell that the staff put minimal effort into cleaning the room. My dishwasher had rotting food and flies! The stove had a hardened food patch. The corners of the bathroom had hair on the floor. I bought a can of scrubbing bubbles and used the entire can cleaning the place before I felt comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, January 3, 2014
David - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your room did not meet our company's cleanliness standards. To prevent this from happening again, I am working with our staff to ensure that your room is cleaned properly and to improve our cleaning procedures overall moving forward.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at tsh@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.

Address: 1805 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #94 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd Hotel Tampa
Extended Stay America Tampa
Extended Stay Tampa
Tampa Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.