“Elle was so professional and friendly!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.

Expedia.com Orbitz.com
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1805 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #93 of 158 hotels in Tampa
Miami, Florida
“Elle was so professional and friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed at this property and was extremely impressed with the service given by the front desk, especially the service given by Elle. She was very helpful and friendly. The rest of the hotel staff was also very kind. The room featured a small kitchenette which I used to cook one night during my stay. I will defiantly be coming back to this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Lori - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you were impressed with the service at our front desk from Elle as well as the rest of our staff. I am also glad to hear that you had an opportunity to utilize our fully-equipped kitchen.

66 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Rockville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had a good stay for the past two weeks while in transasition for my move to Miami. The staff was great and got me everything that was needed while I was here. I would recomend this hotel to any busy traveler. It is close to the airport and a large mall for good food and shopping.

Room Tip: Get the rooms close to the pool.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Omar - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. I am delighted to read you were happy with our staff and had everything you needed during your two weeks with us. We hope we made your transition to Miami a good experience.

Thank you again for writing your review and we look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Wonderful-----they let you park your car there while you are on your trip---saved me about $100 over driving and parking-----plus I live about 35-40 minutes away from the airport-----less stress---shuttle to the airport was there early---

Rooms are wonderful and clean---full kitchen------extra space-----

Breakfast seemed a little sparse---I did not eat there-----no fruit---no cereal----it appeared only oatmeal and muffins, basically---

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Harvey - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a terrific review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your clean room, full kitchen and extra space. We also appreciate you letting us know your thoughts about our grab-and-go breakfast. This is a new feature for us, so as we fine tune it, we will keep your feedback in mind.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Nice hotel, older but clean and friendly. A little hard to find, behind a gentlemen's club! Bedding left a lot to be desired, wrong size sheets upon arrival, (queen bed with small sheets,) then room cleaned and king sheets put on queen bed. Made for bunched sheets to sleep on or ended up sleeping on bare mattress. Rooms ready for upgrade but functional, clean and staff great. Already made next reservation for 10 day stay in December.

Room Tip: Get room on upper floor facing pool for quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our clean room and great staff; however, we apologize that your bedding was incorrect when our housekeeping staff refreshed you room. I reviewed your comments with our staff and conducted more training to make sure your experience is not repeated.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at tsh@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and we look forward to seeing you again in December.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

First let me say that, having worked for 12 years in the airline industry, I feel that I am more than qualified to judge good customer service.
I was actually in Tampa to view several homes up for sale in the area, as well as to get a feel for both the city of Tampa, as wellas the residential neighborhoods surrounding the city. As I approached the front desk in the modest, but immaculate and tastefully decorated lobby, I was greeted warmly and courteously by the young woman behind the desk.
My requests for both a smoking room, as well as a room overlooking the pool, were immediately accomodated. The young woman went out of her way to answer several questions I had about the area and she eagerly suggested some excellent eating establishments located a convenient distance from the hotel.
Needless to say, I was very impressed by the level of customer service I received.
My room was nicely laid out, however, I was less than impressed by the housekeeping staff and the lack of cleanliness of both the kitchenette and bathroom areas. There were several pubic hairs left in the tub (which also had a dirty ring around it). There was a brown stain of  obvious origin on the bathroom light switch, as well as the wall near the switch. The dishwasher was inoperable during my entire stay, despite the fact that I personally reported the problem at the front desk (to a different clerk than the woman who checked me in) and was assured that maintenance would be notified and the problem fixed within 24 hours...
My "housekeeper" had not left any hand towels or wash clothes, and when I went in search of her to ask that she not only provide me with these items, but re-wash the tub and clean the stains off
the wall and lightswitch, she made me wait until she completed her cell phone call, and then she made several gestures that I assumed meant that her english was limited, at best. I ended up going down to the front desk for the missing towels myself, after which I made an unsucessful attempt at cleaning off the offensive looking stains. I ran the water in the tub until the pubic hairs went down the drain, but the soap ring in the tub was still there when I checked out... thankfully I prefer showers to baths!
Despite these issues, my stay was pleasant and the location of the hotel, as well as the reasonable rates and the fact that I was able to get a smoking room, and, of course, the lasting favorable impression that the very first person I encountered upon arrival left upon me, are the reasons why I am returning to this hotel on the 21st of September for a week while sign papers on a house I found on my first visit... Hopefully this time the housekeepers will have done a better job! Lol
Best,
Christine Contilli
Brewster, MA

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, September 9, 2013
We received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We appreciate the kind comments about the courteous and accommodating service you received at the front desk as well as the cleanliness and decor of our lobby. Also, we apologize that your bathroom was not cleaned to our standards, and that there were a lack of towels. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have discussed these matters you mentioned with our staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Still, I am happy to hear that the customer service of the front desk left a lasting impression. Congratulations on your new home and we look forward to seeing you on the 21st of September.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at tsh@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to the opportunity to see you again in the near future.
Tampa, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Our room was nice and was supplied with the basics, but no detergent was provided, minimal towels so we frequently made trips to the front desk. There was a soccer team that was staying in the hotel off the lobby at the time and there were frequent complaints by many guests due to the noise. So many complaints that at one point when we were sound asleep one night we woke up to the Police banging on the door down the hallway. Obviously their noise didn't wake us from our slumber that night, but it prevented us getting to sleep on other nights. Management should have had this more under control instead of the police being called by someone down the hall... definitely was happy to be in our new home and out of there.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main or back doors, they don't close quietly.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situation you described regarding the soccer team and police is truly regrettable. Our associate on duty made numerous attempts at asking them to quiet down and we thought the issue was resolved. Unfortunately, we had to contact the local authorities because we received more complaints, and to ensure the issue resolved completely due to the late hours. We are very sorry for your experience. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team will be more proactive in preventing large groups from causing too much of a commotion and disturbing our other guests.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at tsh@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had to go to Tampa on business and went with my wife and 5 month old puppy. A dog-friendly hotel with easy access and no real traffic issues. Had a very useful kitchen so we could eat in and was laid out so the bed was around the corner from the kitchen, so you didn't feel like it was a studio. Nice recliner chair and couch. Staff was great and made sure we had proper cooking utensils. Very clean and manageable. Good value for the price, especially considering the proximity to I-275, downtown and the airport.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Steve - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room, our hotel's location and the service that our staff provided to you, your Wife and 5-month old puppy. It was a true pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.

Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd Hotel
Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd Hotel Tampa
Extended Stay America Tampa
Extended Stay Tampa
Tampa Extended Stay
Address: 1805 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
#93 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
#93 Luxury Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later
Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. to your Saves list