“Had everything I needed” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.

You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1805 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #99 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Orlando, Florida
“Had everything I needed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had to go to Tampa on business and went with my wife and 5 month old puppy. A dog-friendly hotel with easy access and no real traffic issues. Had a very useful kitchen so we could eat in and was laid out so the bed was around the corner from the kitchen, so you didn't feel like it was a studio. Nice recliner chair and couch. Staff was great and made sure we had proper cooking utensils. Very clean and manageable. Good value for the price, especially considering the proximity to I-275, downtown and the airport.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Steve - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room, our hotel's location and the service that our staff provided to you, your Wife and 5-month old puppy. It was a true pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Englewood, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I stay at alot of hotels around the country and our preference was any Extended Stay hotel. But our recent stay at this ES was disappointing. The staff is still very accommodating and pleasant and the rooms are still huge and the bed comfortable, however, it was lacking in a few basic areas. Trash. Where there used to be trashcans in the stairwells to make it easier to dispose of your trash, there is no more. For people who stay an extended time there, you have no where to place your trash. You have to take it down to the dumpster in the back of the building yourself, or as some people did, place it outside your door. The towels, too, need to be upgraded to Deluxe standard, as they are very scratchy and not soft on your body. You used to have a full size oven with the King suite and here, there was only a two-burner stove and no oven. We didn't have a lounger either in our room..just an empty space where it once sat. In the ES Deluxes we have stayed at previously, the breakfast consisted of a full continental where now it is just a "grab n go" breakfast, which is really only good for the coffee, if someone knows how to make it properly. As when we were there, the coffee was bitter and very strong.
I am not sure why your hotel chain has downgraded from deluxes to regular ES's, but if you want repeat business from the people who stay an extended period of time, you need to upgrade these few basic things back to a "deluxe" standard, as right now, you're just another chain. We will however still put all Extended Stays at the top of our preference list.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Jennifer - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Your comments in regards to our staff and comfortable rooms are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read your were still disappointed with your stay. Your comments were reviewed and I understand the concern about the lack of trash rooms as we are being renovated this winter and will have them at that time. Also, this hotel was never equipped with a conventional oven; however, we do have microwave ovens in each of our rooms. In regards to the towels, we have just recently changed vendors so you will see a change in our linen. Again, with our upcoming renovation I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at tsh@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
unknown
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

This place was a disgrace!

When we were looking for the place, we had to look under the strip club sign for the hotel sign and when we pulled into the parking lot, there were two cop cars at the front entrance and were handcuffing someone who seemed to be a hooker.

Our room had a broken mirror on the closet, the bathroom had hairs all over the floor and tub area. The carpet felt as you were walking on 20 year old carpet that came from a smoking home. The manager, Adam, was a complete jerk! He makes it seem as he is listening to you, but he looks around in other directions and just says "uh-huh" but then asks a questions that you had already said the answer to.... He had NO customer service at all!

I would much rather pay full price at another location than save $ from an online booker, than stay here again! Dont waste your $.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the cleanliness of your room was not to our standards. Please know, our property is scheduled to be renovated in December of this year so I can assure you your experience will not be repeated. As well, I will be speaking with our management team about your remarks so that this type of behavior does not happen again in the future.

Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at tsh@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Check in good staff good got to room and not what expected ..had requested non smoking and room had eight cigerette burn holes in carpet . room reaked of carpet so fresh had to open windows and air out . No daily maid service must do it yourself also bed was hard as a rock ..spring coil on wood box but if looking for cheap basic is ok

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Phillippe - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am glad that our staff provided you with such great service. Still, I am sorry to hear that your room did not meet your expectations. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are going to replace the carpet in your particular room. As well, I am going to work with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at tsh@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

The customer service that I experienced was absolutely amazing along with the accommodations, I mean I don't even feel comfortable referring to this place as a hotel...everyone here has really made me feel like I'm at home. From the moment we arrived everyone did everything they possibly could to make sure we were comfortable, even going as far as calling to make sure that everything was the way we needed it to be in our room. We stay at a lot of other resorts and hotels and experience good customer service from people at other hotels as well, but absolutely every single person on this staff has just been at the top of their game and because of this we will aim to stay at this chain of hotels wherever we travel to now.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, June 7, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a terrific stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that our staff made your stay so comfortable, which is our goal. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Crystal, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I booked on Hotwire, and when I read some of the reviews, I was a little nervous. As soon as I got in the room, I know things would be ok.
The room is a good size, and the layout is very nice. The bed is comfortable as well.
I like the location too, I just wish they had a bigger sign on Westshore Blvd so that it was easy to see where it is. Other than that, it was a great stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We appreciate you letting us know that you had a little difficulty finding our location. We are sorry for this inconvenience; however, we are so happy that you didn't give up! It was a true pleasure having you stay with us and we are so glad to read that we provided you with a clean and comfortable room.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Grounds were clean, had a sit down breakfast area, very fresh and clean in the hallways. Room looked to have updated kitchen and cabinets. Friendly and courteous staff. Located next to airport with a lot of restaurant choices nearby.. Awesome experience

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Billy - It is so rewarding to read that you had an awesome stay with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the location and cleanliness of our hotel.

Thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.

Address: 1805 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #99 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd Hotel Tampa
Extended Stay America Tampa
Extended Stay Tampa
Tampa Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.