Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. to your Saves list
Expedia.com Orbitz.com
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1805 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #93 of 158 hotels in Tampa
“Not happy!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

I paid for my room daily instead of weekly because I didn't know how long I would be staying.

Good luck getting room service. I stayed for about a week and the maids never came to my room. I saw a roach crawling in my room. This hotel is pet friendly and I was put on the 3rd floor with noisy dogs. I went downstairs to pay for my room for one more night and the woman at the front desk rudely asked me " Are you ever going home?" Wow nice customer service that was the last straw I packed my things and left.

• Stayed October 2012
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you did not receive cleaning service. In response to your feedback, I am going to retrain my Front Desk Staff. Upon check in, we need to explain to our guests that you do not receive cleaning service unless you stay a full week (7 days). We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at TSH@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

66 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Loudon, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Extended Stay America at 1805 West Shore Blvd. in Tampa for seven nights. We were very pleased with our visit The staff was extremely polite and helpful. Our room was neat and clean. The AC worked extremely well. The planes landing at Tampa Airport were fairly close but we could barely hear them unless the windows were open. There is a "gentleman's club" next door, but we couldn't hear any loud music or noise from them even though our room faced their parking lot. We did not see or hear any of the dancers or the patrons from the club. In fact, their large purple sign made it easy to find the turn to the hotel. Our bed was extremely comfortable with just the right amount of covers. The room was cleaned twice while we were there. Everything in the room worked, from the flat screen TV to the toaster, microwave, coffee maker and fridge. The "grab and go" breakfast was coffee, fruit, breakfast bars and muffins. The coffee was good and strong and the muffins and fruit were both fresh. We did not hear any other guests from our room, although you could hear the occasional TV when walking down the hall. We felt safe and comfortable while we were there. The value received for our money was exceptional. I recommend this hotel to family, friends and anyone else looking for a great value while on vacation.

Room Tip: Units on the northwest corner are easily reached from the parking lot, no matter which floor.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, October 3, 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Brooklyn, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I stayed at the Extended Stay during the recent Republican National Convention. My reservation was made by my company, so I didn't choose to stay here, but I lucked out. Overall, I found the hotel to be clean with friendly and helpful staff. Though I wasn't paying for it, I was told the price was significantly cheaper than the hotel my colleague was staying at down the road and my accommodations were nicer. The kitchenette is nice, though I didn't take advantage of it. The shower water got hot very quickly, but the water pressure is what one would expect from a hotel. I did wish the toiletries were better. Ladies, they only offer conditioning shampoo here, so consider bringing your own. Also, for a hotel right next to the airport, I don't think I heard a plane once. Very quiet room, even on the first floor.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our htoel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

The proximity to the airport is the BIG plus to this. It has a good pool, where you can relax after a long day, especially during warmer days. The pricing was just right and wouldn't have a better deal. As the office was closer, across the street, had plenty of time to relax and enjoy. The front desk was very courteous. Though we didn't stay over a weekend, we couldn't utilize the full kitchen that they have got. Would definitely recommend this!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Alexandria, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

The staff were friendly and helpful but the rooms must be updated and the housekeeping needs to, well, actually house keep. I stayed for an entire week and my room was cleaned twice and had to go to the front desk for clean towels. Also, the carpet and the chairs in the room were nasty with stains and need to cleaned and/or replaced. Oh, and it's behind a strip club called "Penthouse" and actually the hotel's sign is under the strip club's sign on Westshore (this location may be a positive for some folks!).

Room Tip: look at it first for stains
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Shelby - I recently received a copy of your review for our hotel. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

As well, I do apologize that our property location was an issue for you. It was built with our guests in mind, ensuring they were close to many different types of establishments, making their stay more enjoyable. Unfortunately, we cannot control which ones come and go.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

First of all, the facilities were really nice. The staff greeted me with a smile, and was very fast to get my reservation.
When i whent to my room, it was as clean as i could ever imagine!! They had a full kitchen, a full refrigerator, the bed was awesomely comftable.
This Hotel exeeded my expectations by far!
THEY WON MY BUSINESS!!!!

Room Tip: Be good to yourself, and stay in this Hotel, it was awesome!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide all of our guests with a friendly, clean and comfortable atmosphere when staying with us. We are so happy to read that we were able to do this for you and make such a lasting impression.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations. Once more, thank you for your kind words.
Venice, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

For the last several years, we have been staying at the Extended Stay hotel the night before our flight out of town. We live one hour away but it is much easier to be in Tampa so near the airport than to drive up early in the a.m. and risk traffic PLUS we like that we can leave our car in their parking lot for the entire time that we are out of town...for the price of one night which was $70.

. A shuttle will take you to the airport and then pick you up when you return, again for free. We tip the driver. We are usually gone for 10 days or more and it becomes more convenient to stay here.

The place is comfy, clean, and the people working the desk are very pleasant. Continental breakfast is very basic but we are not looking for anything fancy. It suits our needs!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room to get a good night sleep before your flight.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for writing such a positive review about your stay at our hotel. The staff and I truly enjoy providing 100% guest satisfaction, creating that "home away home" experience for each of our guests. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to do this for you and that we will continue to be the place you stay prior to your future trips.

It has been and will always be our pleasure to have you stay with us again or at any of our other brand locations. Once more, thank you for your kind words.

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.

Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd Hotel
Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd Hotel Tampa
Extended Stay America Tampa
Extended Stay Tampa
Tampa Extended Stay
Address: 1805 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
Ranked #93 of 158 hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.