“Very Nice for an Airport Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1805 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #93 of 158 hotels in Tampa
Brooklyn, NY
“Very Nice for an Airport Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I stayed at the Extended Stay during the recent Republican National Convention. My reservation was made by my company, so I didn't choose to stay here, but I lucked out. Overall, I found the hotel to be clean with friendly and helpful staff. Though I wasn't paying for it, I was told the price was significantly cheaper than the hotel my colleague was staying at down the road and my accommodations were nicer. The kitchenette is nice, though I didn't take advantage of it. The shower water got hot very quickly, but the water pressure is what one would expect from a hotel. I did wish the toiletries were better. Ladies, they only offer conditioning shampoo here, so consider bringing your own. Also, for a hotel right next to the airport, I don't think I heard a plane once. Very quiet room, even on the first floor.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our htoel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

66 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

The proximity to the airport is the BIG plus to this. It has a good pool, where you can relax after a long day, especially during warmer days. The pricing was just right and wouldn't have a better deal. As the office was closer, across the street, had plenty of time to relax and enjoy. The front desk was very courteous. Though we didn't stay over a weekend, we couldn't utilize the full kitchen that they have got. Would definitely recommend this!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Alexandria, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

The staff were friendly and helpful but the rooms must be updated and the housekeeping needs to, well, actually house keep. I stayed for an entire week and my room was cleaned twice and had to go to the front desk for clean towels. Also, the carpet and the chairs in the room were nasty with stains and need to cleaned and/or replaced. Oh, and it's behind a strip club called "Penthouse" and actually the hotel's sign is under the strip club's sign on Westshore (this location may be a positive for some folks!).

Room Tip: look at it first for stains
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Shelby - I recently received a copy of your review for our hotel. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

As well, I do apologize that our property location was an issue for you. It was built with our guests in mind, ensuring they were close to many different types of establishments, making their stay more enjoyable. Unfortunately, we cannot control which ones come and go.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

First of all, the facilities were really nice. The staff greeted me with a smile, and was very fast to get my reservation.
When i whent to my room, it was as clean as i could ever imagine!! They had a full kitchen, a full refrigerator, the bed was awesomely comftable.
This Hotel exeeded my expectations by far!
THEY WON MY BUSINESS!!!!

Room Tip: Be good to yourself, and stay in this Hotel, it was awesome!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide all of our guests with a friendly, clean and comfortable atmosphere when staying with us. We are so happy to read that we were able to do this for you and make such a lasting impression.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations. Once more, thank you for your kind words.
Venice, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

For the last several years, we have been staying at the Extended Stay hotel the night before our flight out of town. We live one hour away but it is much easier to be in Tampa so near the airport than to drive up early in the a.m. and risk traffic PLUS we like that we can leave our car in their parking lot for the entire time that we are out of town...for the price of one night which was $70.

. A shuttle will take you to the airport and then pick you up when you return, again for free. We tip the driver. We are usually gone for 10 days or more and it becomes more convenient to stay here.

The place is comfy, clean, and the people working the desk are very pleasant. Continental breakfast is very basic but we are not looking for anything fancy. It suits our needs!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room to get a good night sleep before your flight.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for writing such a positive review about your stay at our hotel. The staff and I truly enjoy providing 100% guest satisfaction, creating that "home away home" experience for each of our guests. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to do this for you and that we will continue to be the place you stay prior to your future trips.

It has been and will always be our pleasure to have you stay with us again or at any of our other brand locations. Once more, thank you for your kind words.
Saint Joseph, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 3 days before taking a cruise. The location was close to the airport and they do have shuttle service for free to/from the airport. The shuttle to the port and back was $20 per person round trip so it was cheaper to take a taxi (we paid $17 for the taxi ride for 4 of us. ) The lobby and common areas were very clean and nice but the rooms need a little more attention. If the room had been cleaner I would have given this hotel a much better review. The bathroom had hair from previous guests, the kitchen had stains on the stove, fridge, and wall. The tables and lampshades were covered in dust. Just little things that were overlooked but matter to guests. We loved the pool but they do indeed have a wasp problem. A little more elbow grease when cleaning and some additional attention to the pool area (grounds, cleaning the pool each morning, emptying trash cans, etc) and this would be a great place to stay. The front desk staff were very friendly and professional. I cancelled our nights that we were going to stay after the cruise and moved to a different hotel but I would be willing to try this hotel again if the housekeeping staff improves.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, July 16, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Like most extended stay hotels, our hotel provides different levels of housekeeping service based on the length of our guest’s stay, with additional services available for a nominal charge. I regret that we did not properly explain our services to you, and caused your stay to be less than satisfactory. Obviously, our staff training failed during your stay, something that I have brought to the attention of our staff with the expectation that such an incident will not occur again.

Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

The hotel was great. The people at the front desk were nice, sweet and cooperative. The rooms were quiet, clean and cool. The pool was great and warm. The free breakfast was so delicious. The hallways were clean. The lady at the front desk let me see the room perfect for my family at a great price. The shuttle service was excellent because they take you anywhere but, the best part is they take you to and from Tampa International Airport and International Plaza for free! There's also free Wi-Fi. The kitchen stove, microwave and refrigerator worked perfectly. The towels and the bathroom was clean. The beds are comfy and the blankets are warm. The next time I come to Tampa I'll stay here and I'll recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: When I first entered the room it was very cold.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.

Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd Hotel
Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd Hotel Tampa
Extended Stay America Tampa
Extended Stay Tampa
Tampa Extended Stay
Address: 1805 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
Ranked #93 of 158 hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.