“Great hotel to stay at in Tampa” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1805 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #95 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
“Great hotel to stay at in Tampa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

The hotel was great. The people at the front desk were nice, sweet and cooperative. The rooms were quiet, clean and cool. The pool was great and warm. The free breakfast was so delicious. The hallways were clean. The lady at the front desk let me see the room perfect for my family at a great price. The shuttle service was excellent because they take you anywhere but, the best part is they take you to and from Tampa International Airport and International Plaza for free! There's also free Wi-Fi. The kitchen stove, microwave and refrigerator worked perfectly. The towels and the bathroom was clean. The beds are comfy and the blankets are warm. The next time I come to Tampa I'll stay here and I'll recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: When I first entered the room it was very cold.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Cleveland, TN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I have had to stay here twice because of business, if I had my choice I would def. choose some other chain. You know a hotel room is dirty when you have to clean the room yourself before you can stay there. Loads of cleaning details were missed in the kitchen, bathroom, and even drawers. Hairs, dirt, and food crumbs left from previous visitors. Luckily the bed is clean if you can get beyond the top comforter. I've stayed in many hotels. I don't have huge expectations,but I do expect the room to at least be clean. Also, when we arrived I washed all the dishes just as a precaution,but these were filthy. Turns out the dishwasher didn't have any water running to it and so instead of realizing that all the detergent was still in the machine and get it repaired, the dirty dishes were placed back into the cabinents... Gross. They have upgraded all the TV's the flat screens. The pool is great but they have a huge wasp issue that you can't enjoy the pool due to being attacked by wasps. I'm not talking about just a couple...The staff are pretty nice, and helpful. We were there during rennovations, and wow! How loud the workers were in the hallways.. screaming and yelling on top of ripping up carpets and making tons of noise... Hopefully you are on the same 9-5 schedule as these folks because they don't take into consideration if you aren't.

Room Tip: The rooms on that face the pool.... it's the only view you will get other than a strip club on t...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Tampa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

Please believe the reveiwers who say this place is filthy.

The hallway carpets are a mess (although the front desk said they are replacing them), but it is really the room that is the worst. As soon as I walked in there was a terrbile smell. Stains all over the walls. There was a dirty towel left on the bathroom floor. There were brown splotches of....stuff on the carpet next to the toilet. They were not stains. I got a tissue and was able to (with my foot) start wiping it up. I immediately bolted out of there! (When the guy from the front desk looked at it he told me it was probably hair dye. Maybe, but still!)

I will say that the front desk people were very nice. I didn't even want to stay there anymore, and they were willing to let me leave without charging me anything. But every other hotel in the area was booked (military convention), so I had to stay. They moved me to another room, which is a little better. But still, stains on the walls and everything is shabby and worn out.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why we work hard to provide our guests with the exceptional service they are due. As the number of housekeeping services depends on the length of a guest's stay, we have created a system for our staff to easily identify which guest room should receive housekeeping service each day. Clearly, our system failed during your stay.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

I had family that came in for a visit and when I searched for hotels I found this one tucked away. Okay, the gentleman's club almost made me think otherwise but the girl at the front desk was so sweet and let me see a room which was perfect for my family. They enjoyed their stay and loved the location because it had everything surrounding it. The value for the price was great and I now know where to send anyone looking for a hotel in town.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Spring Hill, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

The stay was very comfortable and its location made it easy for me to get anything I needed including a great dinner and shuttle to the airport. The staff was friendly and accessible.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Zephyrhills, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

Was a little leery after reading some of the reviews! But my fears were unfounded. First off, I saw NO public areas that were not clean. The carpeting was a bit worn in places, but appeared clean. Katie, at the registration desk, was friendly, efficient, and helpful. Our room (queen studio) was a bit on the smaller side, but had a comfortable bed, large upholstered chair, table for two in kitchen area. The kitchen had a full sized fridge, small microwave, a toaster, and 2-top stove. There are minimal dishes and such....we had two each of cutlery (steak knives would've been appreciated), and a can opener. Only item for cooking was one saucepot. But, I was told that if a person needed more, just to ask at the front desk and they'd be happy to provide you with anything you wished!
Yes, the room only had soap in it....not a problem! Also by asking at the front desk, you can get just about any toiletry item you could require....toothpaste/brush, comb, shampoo, conditioner, antiperspirant, etc. If you wish for extra pillows, also, just ask the front desk and they'll be provided. The breakfast bar consists of fresh fruit, 3 coffee choices, and prepacked Otis Spunkmeyer bagels and muffins served with butter/cream cheese. Not big on breakfast, this was more than enough for us, and the coffee was quite good!
They offer a shuttle service from 5:30 am until midnight, longer hours than many other hotels, and it is complimentary for guests (DO tip the drivers, please!). The pool was well kept and clean, and many were enjoying it. The workout room was smaller, but adequate.
All in all, we were quite pleased with our stay here, and would stay again. You could stay at a "fancier" hotel in this same area, but be prepared to pay about double the cost of a room at Extended Stay Deluxe!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Berne, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

Soiled hallway carpet gives you a good indication what to expect from your room. Musty room, dust clogged exhaust vent and a kitchen with sticky surfaces. Questionable clientele loitering about.

Room Tip: do not book this place. Priceline rated it at two and a half, no way. One star.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.

Address: 1805 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#95 Spa Hotel in Tampa
#95 On the Beach Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd Hotel Tampa
Extended Stay America Tampa
Extended Stay Tampa
Tampa Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.