We stayed at this property for one week in the latter half of August 2013. The Business cards for some of the front desk staff read "Guest Service Ambassador" and this is exactly the impression that we had of every single one of the staff members. Very friendly and accommodating. Hot breakfast was expected but the food that also greets you in the evenings is a special treat.
We did have one challenge with the two elevators where one block only has odd numbered rooms and the other block has all the evenly numbered rooms, but once you get into the correct elevator, you are fine. Even if you do get lost or into the wrong elevator, it is easily and quickly explained and fixed.
For parents registering a young man into USF, the presence of the Guest Laundry was also very welcomed.
If I could rate this Hotel; at 6 stars, I would. Thanks. We had an outstanding experience.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North Hotel Tampa
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tampa - North
- Hampton Inn Hotel Tampa
- Hampton Inn Tampa
- Tampa Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get in touch with nature and get to know the rich cultural heritage of Tampa, the heart and pulse of the Tampa Bay area including St. Petersburg and Clearwater. The Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Tampa-North offers a free local shuttle service to area attractions and corporate businesses in and around the area. Our award-winning hotel provides excellent service and accommodations; we are located just off I-75 in a quiet, natural preserve business district called Hidden River Corporate Park.Step out your door and prepare for adventure, because our hotel in Tampa is only about a mile from the Wilderness Park reserve, and less than five minutes from Busch Gardens and Adventure Island. Find more family activities in the nearby Channelside District, an entertainment-dining multiplex just east of downtown that is home to the Florida Aquarium, a glass-domed marine wonderland. Our hotel in Tampa also makes it easy to delve into history at Tampa Bay History Center; get a taste of the local Cuban culture in Ybor City; and enjoy the nightlife in the SoHo district. Stop by the front desk, and our Tampa hotel team will offer insightful tips on the area's attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.