“Home away from home.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Tampa, Florida
“Home away from home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

When back in Tampa and in need of lodging, I will choose Hampton Inn and Suites Tampa-North. Staff could not be any more accommodating and sincere. Breakfast and Manager's Special Evening meal is very good. Staff are constantly checking on travelers adding the personal touch of a family feel.

Affordable, clean, safe, inviting? YES! Great place to be.

Room Tip: Suites are available. Roomy and clean.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I am a Hilton Silver member recently downgraded from Gold due to health condition unable to travel as much The reason I chose this Hampton as I had a surgical procedure at the NearbyVeterans Hospital 5 miles Although we live within 40 miles for convenience we elected to
Stay close by After a pre- visit we stopped by the Hampton The convenient out of the hubbub was great to start with was first choice .In addition reading the Reviews were very helpful
We decided to make reservations and advised the clerk at the desk of our intent and the reason for our stay .Great we have a discounted rate for families needing a place to stay while visiting
Their family member at the VA hospital .This Was great Safe secure quiet and comfortable .The clerk suggested Fourth floor to the rear away from any noise .
This worked out perfect as my wife had to stay one night alone .The parking lot easy well lit
To top off this review although I personally only was able to participate in one breakfast and one dinner .Yes dinner Nicole who you have all read about had an outstanding dinner of cheese Raviolis Lasagna Veggie and cheese tray chili coleslaw This was above and beyond as the smell
Of home cooked food Italian wafted thru out the hotel .in review the staff through out were the best and Nicole remembered me making my reservation thru her two weeks ago .I did not need to be Gold Silver or whatever member I was a special customer Ps breakfast was great per my .The pool recently remodeled perfect .A rating of 5 in my mind a 10

Room Tip: Quiet top floor to the rear a little darker rooms but side entry and front door parking
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We were very happy with our stay at this hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly, but most importantly the hotel was neat, and clean with furniture that looked new. I would highly recommend this hotel. particularly what you can for your money.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Winter Springs, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I recently stayed here while visiting Busch Garden. The continental breakfast was good and better then some other restaurants. I want to thank the entire staff and housekeeping. I was able to speak with three ladies from housekeeping named, Milagros, Alma & Cawallo. Sorry for the missed spell names. I thank them for keeping the place clean and keep up the good work.
I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location for North Tampa. Staff is super friendly. Our thanks to Nikole for making us feel very welcome! We were there for USF graduation, but it was very convenient for 75 access to visit other attractions, and is a stone's throw from Busch Gardens. It is a great value!

• Stayed May 2013
Valley, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

My family and I stayed at this great hotel when we went there for Busch Gardens, there were five of us, four adults and one child, and we had a great stay at the hotel, our room was large, very clean and very well furnished and plenty of room. There was no noise from any place and the breakfast was great, they had either a hot breakfast or a cold one, whatever you wanted, they have a nice swimming pool outside and plenty of room with comfortable chair's in the lobby, it is laid out very nicely. It is about ten miles from Busch Gardens and it is an easy drive and I highly recomend this hotel to anyone going to that area,also the people who work there were great and very helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dunnellon, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We started staying at this property because of it's proximity to Busch Gardens (it's also one of the BG Partner hotels). The staff at the Tampa-North location is one of the best. They are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and the Hampton beds are the BEST I've ever slept on. The sound in the rooms is very well contained as I've been there when the hotel is busy and never heard any stray noises. All in all, it's an excellent value with a luxury feel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North? Share your experiences!