“Pleasantly Surprised!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Newnan, Georgia
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I travel a lot for business and was in town for one night. This was an affordable hotel, so we decided to stay here. The front desk was friendly helpful and was very helpful. They told me of their afternoon cocktail party and the hot breakfast in the morning. They arranged a cab for me and it was on time. I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The staff and rooms make this an easy first choice when I visit our Tampa office. The staff is firiendly, caring, and very attentive. The remodeled rooms make staying away from home very pleasant. Nikole handled the check in process fast, effcient and welcomed each guest warmly making sure they had everything they needed. After a long day at the office she is there again welcoming you back by name and delicious hors d'oevres. On my last visit, I saw Pam waiting by an elderly, lost and disoriented guest till she located and found his searching relatives. A simple, caring touch that makes you want to come back again and again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Our organization held a meeting at the hotel and were completely supported by the staff in every way. They checked on our meeting needs and the "after meeting" customer services were great. Nikole took GREAT care of our us and made us feel right at home! Thanks Hampton Inn....we'll be back!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

My wife and I were in Tampa 2.5 months for work. We actually had a hard time finding a hotel with a nice/large suite setup. We booked the Hampton because of the reviews we read. It was a great stay. Typically, if we are going to stay in a location for that long a period we would stay through VRBO, but glad we choose this hotel. Them manager is great and obviously loves her job. Extra bonus: Decent breakfast and a quick dinner is offered. PS, Beds are very comfy.

Room Tip: check out the prices on third party sites if you want to pick up a great deal on a suite.
Pikesville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have stayed at various hotels in the Tampa area on business. Traveling alone I want to be assured I am in a safe area, so I always research prior to arrival. This trip all reasonably piced hotels were booked. I reserved a room at another hotel I was familiar with, but decided to try this one for one night because it was a Hampton and the price was very good. After my first night I cancelled my reservation at the other location. For $50.00 less per night I got a clean room, comfortable bed, manager's reception with food each night (Wed & Thurs), safe location, exceptionally friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast. Each evening the staff made sure i ate and had everything I needed. Nikole was constantly moving around checking to make sure everyone had what they needed. I have never experienced such friendly and exceptional customer service at any other hotel. and I have stayed a many throughout the US on business.
Plus- behind the hotel there is a fenced area with a small pond where a couple of alligators live. I heard there is one approx 6ft, but I only saw the smaller one.
I will never consider staying at any other hotel when I am back in Tampa.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Room was very, very clean and smelled fresh. The bed was amazing. My wife and I just stayed one night but we've been to this Hampton Inn before. Will stay again. Took advantage of the complimentary breakfast which has many choices. Room was very quiet and we never heard any neighbors. We booked in advance and saved about twenty dollars.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mansfield, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice hotel with a great breakfast and wonderful evening reception!!! Nikole is a wonderful hostess and genuinely cares for the clientele!!! Great hotel with caring personelle!! Nice location with many amenities.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North? Share your experiences!