I have stayed at various hotels in the Tampa area on business. Traveling alone I want to be assured I am in a safe area, so I always research prior to arrival. This trip all reasonably piced hotels were booked. I reserved a room at another hotel I was familiar with, but decided to try this one for one night because it was a Hampton and the price was very good. After my first night I cancelled my reservation at the other location. For $50.00 less per night I got a clean room, comfortable bed, manager's reception with food each night (Wed & Thurs), safe location, exceptionally friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast. Each evening the staff made sure i ate and had everything I needed. Nikole was constantly moving around checking to make sure everyone had what they needed. I have never experienced such friendly and exceptional customer service at any other hotel. and I have stayed a many throughout the US on business.
Plus- behind the hotel there is a fenced area with a small pond where a couple of alligators live. I heard there is one approx 6ft, but I only saw the smaller one.
I will never consider staying at any other hotel when I am back in Tampa.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North Hotel Tampa
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tampa - North
- Hampton Inn Hotel Tampa
- Hampton Inn Tampa
- Tampa Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get in touch with nature and get to know the rich cultural heritage of Tampa, the heart and pulse of the Tampa Bay area including St. Petersburg and Clearwater. The Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Tampa-North offers a free local shuttle service to area attractions and corporate businesses in and around the area. Our award-winning hotel provides excellent service and accommodations; we are located just off I-75 in a quiet, natural preserve business district called Hidden River Corporate Park.Step out your door and prepare for adventure, because our hotel in Tampa is only about a mile from the Wilderness Park reserve, and less than five minutes from Busch Gardens and Adventure Island. Find more family activities in the nearby Channelside District, an entertainment-dining multiplex just east of downtown that is home to the Florida Aquarium, a glass-domed marine wonderland. Our hotel in Tampa also makes it easy to delve into history at Tampa Bay History Center; get a taste of the local Cuban culture in Ybor City; and enjoy the nightlife in the SoHo district. Stop by the front desk, and our Tampa hotel team will offer insightful tips on the area's attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.