“A clean Hampton with wonderful service” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Busch Gardens Offer
Ranked #10 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Palm City, Florida
“A clean Hampton with wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I don't think I have ever felt more at home at a hotel. The suite was clean as were the common areas. The managers reception was a welcomed surprise and the breakfast bar was good, the coffee alway fresh. I even showed up late and the kind gentleman cleaning up went and got me milk for my daughter.

The complimentary shuttle service was THE BEST. The driver showed up right away to pick us up from Busch Gardens.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We just spent 3 nights in Tampa Bay. My first impression of the hotel was great - my husband checked us in and commented on how friendly the staff was. We got to our room and I was a little disappointed, it wasn't quite as nice as some of the other Hamptons I have stayed in and I didn't feel it was as clean as all the reviews had told us. I went to the front and I must say Nikole (whom I thought was the manager) was AMAZING. The things I felt were unclean were some things (that some may overlook) had not been vaccuumed (i.e. by the desk, in areas not easily accessible but noticeable to a mom with three kids!) , a hair on the sheets when I lifted them up and some stuff on the wall (food? that I wiped off) and something all over the bathroom door. She got us a clean set of sheets and was sure to get right on the cleanliness as she took great pride in her hotel. SHe tried to give us another room but none were available - fully booked! It was her personal attention and how she dealt with me that made me so comfortable. The rest of the hotel was very clean - and I chalk it up to it was a busy weekend. The next day everything I mentioned was clean and there were treats there us...a very nice & thoughtful touch. I really commend Nikole - she acted so professionally and I think she had excellent customer relation skills. She certainly tried to accommodate all guests and if you were waiting, she was sure to acknowledge you and still make you feel important. She could handle two lacrosse teams and all the people coming to the desk on this very busy weekend, and was never without a smile or a solution. Quite an amazing employee!
The other gem I came across was Pam in the breakfast area. This woman was like my mom! She took care of everything quickly and so efficiently. She paid extra special attention to every guest..above and beyond what I expected. She saw my daughter going to get a hot chocolate and as she is 6, could have easily burned herself - she got to her before we could. On the busy morning, she was still organizing chairs for families to make sure everyone got a seat. She worked very hard and everything was cleaned, filled and replaced before you knew it. She made me feel right at home and saved my daughter a second time (independence at it's best as they wanted to do it themselves) from getting her cereal all over her...I have never had anyone be able to juggle so many different things and people at the same time. She always smiled and added a personal touch above what the other staff did. Pam and Nikole are two gems to be found here at the Hampton - I would recommend a stay here any day!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was clean and the staff went above and beyond! They had popcorn for us in the lobby. They also allowed our group to make us feel at home. I had a great time and I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed January 2012
Clarksville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Too bad I will only be here for two nights because the reception was great. Nikole is a fantastic host and makes everyone feel at home. I am here for 2 days of training and wish it was longer because they make you feel like you are on vaction. The room was great as well.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

The staff of this hotel was very professional and helpful. Lori who works the grounds of the hotel was very helpful to me. The reception was held and the service and food were above satisfactory. Nicole and the GM were very nice and professional.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Delray Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We came the day before Thanksgiving to meet our son and his family and go to Busch Gardens. The property is lovely - newly upgraded, clean and well cared for. The complementary breakfast is very complete including hot oatmeal, hot fresh waffles with three fruit toppings and the usual syrups, fruit (cut and whole), cereals, pastries, juices and coffee and tea. Best of all is the lady who keeps it all stocked and fresh by the name of Pam. Friendly, helpful and just a joy to encounter on Thanksgiving!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for 2 days. The rate was the cheapest around. This surprised me as the room had a full kitchen, family room and a king bed. The morning breakfast was good and in the evening had the managers reception. Great quality for the price.

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North? Share your experiences!