“Excellent choice near Busch Gardens” 5 of 5 stars

Busch Gardens Offer
Ranked #5 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
miami
“Excellent choice near Busch Gardens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

What a pleasant surprise, a managers reception at a Hampton Inn just like Embassy Suites. Free Beer, Wine, sodas and food, plenty of it also. They are renovating the entrance and lobby area, it will be great option completion. The free breakfast was also much better and larger than expected.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

The staff is super friendly and always asking if there is any thing you need - they really care about your experience! I have met a lot of repeat customers at their complimentary suppers and they love the staff!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Much to my surprise the overall staff and accommodations were superb. The most professional and accommodating staff in 25 years of staying at hotels.

I highly recommend this hotel for any business or pleasure lodging needs.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

After spending about eight hours on the road based on wrong directions, one can easily relate to the amount of stress my family and I were filled with.
However, things changed quickly when we finally arrived. Our receptionist, Corey, filled us in with the details of our stay, and answered our questions quickly.
Once we were set up, we were treated by another helpful employee. Her name was Nikole, I believe she was the only one in her department left. Her manners and friendly disposition really made us feel well treated. It was great to see her treat the other guests in the same manner as well.
A fantastic example of how great service and a friendly staff can switch the mood of a day!

• Stayed September 2012
Dayton, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

My first week stay at the Tampa North Hampton Inn has been great. The room has been consistently clean and I've enjoyed hanging out in the lobby for their happy hour. Especially talking to Nikole, who is one of the best hostesses I've ever encountered. Every day after work she does an excellent job making sure myself and the rest of my party are enjoying ourselves.

Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I spent a week at this hotel. It was nothing fancy and its looks could use a little updating in some areas. The staff was the best I have ever experienced. Each day started with a nice hot breakfast bar cleaner than I've ever seen. The staff was always smiling, greeted me with a happy "good morning", and wished me a good day when I left, every day. Being on a business trip by myself it was very nice to come "home" to happy, welcoming people. Nikole was great as she interacted with all the guests in the evening like we were all good friends. Also, three days that week I received a note in my room from the housekeeper stating that she was glad I was there and hoped that I was enjoying my stay. I do not generally travel alone and this group of people helped to keep my home sickness at bay. Next time I am in Tampa this is where I will be staying!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I was on a business trip for work. I ended up at this hotel as a last minute thing. It turned out to be excellent. The staff catered to my every need. I want to thank Jen,Nikole,Pam and Mary for their wonderful service. The room was nice and clean!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North? Share your experiences!