“Great Service--You must book this Hotel!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Busch Gardens Offer
Ranked #5 of 160 Hotels in Tampa
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Service--You must book this Hotel!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

My Family spent Veterans Day weekend 2011 in Tampa, we stayed at this wonderful Hampton Inn and from checking in, then to the Manager Nicole over the room service Thank You! Thank You! Also to Pam the weekend breakfast host was very friendly and took care of everyone needs. Five Stars for the complementary breadfast. We will definitely stay here again and again.

Craig E.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

jax florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

we have stay at many hotel and the experience we had this weekend at this hotel was the worst. linda the breakfast host was very unfriendly, her attitude was anything but pleasant it was like she did not want to be there or just haveing a really bad morning regardless I expected more from this hotel due the rave review this hotel get but it want keep me from coming back but linda need a lot of training as to CUSTOMER SERVICE nad what it means.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Heather F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North, responded to this review, January 13, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. I know other readers take cues from guests like you.

We appreciate the comments you have shared with us. I am sorry you had a less than pleasant experience while in Tampa.

Please give us another chance. We would love the opportunity to dazzle you and show you what a great hotel we have.

Thanks,
Heather Fogle, General Manager
Zephyrhills, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

We were at this hotel for 6 days in October 2011, thoroughly enjoyed the experience. All of the employees that we encountered were very friendly, and helpful. Nikole in Housekeeping, and evening reception made us feel right at home. The complementary breakfasts, and evening meals were very good. We will stay there again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

You will not be disappointed by staying at this hotel. It's hands down the best place to stay while in Tampa. The service is exceptional, and everyone greets you with a warm, welcoming smile. The staff goes above and beyond to assist you with anything you may need. They call you by name and are always very helpful. Shantay was such a blessing. She always made sure I had what I needed for my room. Words cannot express my gratitude for all the staff. I was on a business trip for 8 weeks, and they made me feel like I was at home...each and every day!!! I will never forget this experience, and I know when you stay, you'll get to see what I'm talking about.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your comments with regard to your experiences at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-North. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you receive great service from our co-workers. We like knowing that our guests feel we are a 'must stay' in Tampa

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa- North when your travels bring you back to the Tampa area.

Best Regards,
Heather
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

We had an excellent stay at the Hampton Inn. The housekeeping ladies, Nikole, Carleen and Shantay, went over and above what they had to do in order to make our stay here as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We will definitely be back for another trip.
Gord and Cindy

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Portland, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

Can only express my deepest appreciation for your treatment of my family this past week. Elderly Dad at Moffitt; Mom exhausted with drive back/forth from The Villages. I booked Honors room for her and sister onsite. Talked with MARY at property. I couldn't get full explanation out, before she gently said she'd already upgraded the reservation to a King Suite. And THEN asked, "OK, what else can I do for your family?" I said, this is silly, but my Mom would smile (family inside joke) if you put some bananas in the room. Mary's response: "I'll do a fruit basket with bananas, apples and waters. Can you think of anything else I could do?" I couldn't.
5 days later, after cycling through several sisters, a brother, and Mom - all sleeping in snatched shifts, Dad transferred, and we checked out. Final sister came for a last nap after the checkout, confused with time... and Mary looked at her and said, "you need a nap. you go on up and sleep and check out late, ok?
I'm sure there are other touching little stories my brothers and sisters haven't told me yet, but they will.
Mary is welcome in our homes any time.
Thank you.
The O'Sullivans of Florida, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Michigan.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
edgewater
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

The staff at this Hampton went above and beyond. Special thanks to Nikole, because of her, we will be returning in two weeks for another 3 day stay. Thanks again Nikole.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family