“Excellent as expected!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Marietta, Georgia
“Excellent as expected!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Excellent as expected. I always expect a great stay at Hyatt Place. It's homey and comfortable. The service was nice and the staff helped me to get a discount on tickets Busch Gardens. Plus there was a shuttle to take us to the park free of charge and was on time!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Always get great service with each visit. Breakfast buffet is pretty decent. Good internet reception However there are no microwaves in the rooms. Not in the best part of town but convenient to several area restaurants, attractions and highway.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great place to stay while my husband was in hospital. Good location, good price, excellent food and service, super friendly staff. I hope I don't have to come back but not because of the accommodations----don't want any follow-up surgeries.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Eva C, Manager at Hyatt Place Busch Gardens, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for your feedback. I see that your enjoyed our hotel and the accomidations and I also hope you come back on better circumstances; can you offer an specifics or details on such a low rating of a 1 star? I would love to hear furthur detail so I can address anything less then perfect with my team. I ensure you that the next visit be better.Thank you again for your feedback.
Winter Haven, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed for medical reasons-close to Moffitt Cancer Center for my husbands medical procedure. We are definitely going to stay again! It's our #1 choice in the Tampa area. Great location to Bush Gardens, Botanical Gardens, etc! Breakfast buffet was plentiful too!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Fort Myers, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My Husband was at the Cancer Center. I thought I was. At a .Nice Hyatt like I had stayed at before. This was a huge disappointment. It was. Piece of junk catering to family's going to Busch Gardens. People making reservations should be told this is a limited facility.i am not accustomed to eating at dirty tables in the Lobby of the Hotel. I am 82 years old and have been to many Hotels in my lifetime but never seen anything like this place.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the fact that your stay with us was less than perfect. Yes, I understand that we have been extremely busy; we are a Busch Gardens Property and many families like to stay at our property because of the location to the amusement park. We are making changes to provide better service to our guests and training them. Again, thank you for your feedback and my sincere apologies.
Panama, Panama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good location for Busch Gardens. Poor and small Dining facilities." Same buffet breakfast every day. Medium quality products. Noisy A/A. Big room with two double beds and sofa, coffe, ice and refrigerator.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Christiana, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel was located in a great location: close to BG and restaurants. Get up early for breakfast. We went to breakfast around 8:30 the first morning and had few options to eat and had to wait for plates. Management and staff were friendly. We booked a BG package and were greeted with 2 stuffed animals for our small children. Nice touch! Pool was cold. Pull-out sofa bed was a bit larger than most. Our 7 and 9 year old shared the bed without too much trouble. Request for a room on the front side as the train periodically comes by and blares it's horn (3 a.m. for us). Comfortable beds. Slow wi-fi.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the front of the hotel- away from railroad tracks.