I don't care for the set up of the room. If you are looking for a real suites this is NOT the place for you. There is only one tv and there is no way to separate the rooms. There is a small partition between the sleeping area and couch. The sectional couch is nice. The breakfast is just okay. It is certainly not like the Embassy Suites. The selection is sparse.
You may hear a train running next to the hotel.
The staff is friendly. They have a very small beer and wine bar.
If the Embassy Suites is available I would recommend it over the Hyatt Place.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Place Busch Gardens Hotel
- Hyatt Place Tampa
- Hyatt Place Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Tampa
- Hyatt Busch Gardens
- Tampa Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Tampa/Busch Gardens, a preferred hotel of Busch Gardens, features 126 newly converted rooms. Each spacious guest room features a high-definition 42in. flat panel television that easily integrates with laptops and other electronic devices, refrigerator, coffee maker, plush Hyatt Grand Bed and a comfortable Cozy Corner with sleeper sofa. The Hyatt Place Gallery offers an innovative approach to select service dining. Complimentary continental breakfast buffet is inclusive every morning and features complimentary Starbucks coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Place Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.