We stayed here for 2 nights in July. Our reason for staying was to visit Busch gardens and adventure island. It's 10 min drive to these locations from the hotel. And we used a courtesy bus to and from the hotel which was great.
The reception staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
The room was very large and clean. The pool was quite small. Elevators could be improved. They were v slow and old looking!
Buffet breakfast in the morning was excellent and complimentary paper was a nice touch.
Overall I would recommend this hotel especially if you are going to the theme parks.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Place Busch Gardens Hotel
- Hyatt Place Tampa
- Hyatt Place Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Tampa
- Hyatt Busch Gardens
- Tampa Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Tampa/Busch Gardens, a preferred hotel of Busch Gardens, features 126 newly converted rooms. Each spacious guest room features a high-definition 42in. flat panel television that easily integrates with laptops and other electronic devices, refrigerator, coffee maker, plush Hyatt Grand Bed and a comfortable Cozy Corner with sleeper sofa. The Hyatt Place Gallery offers an innovative approach to select service dining. Complimentary continental breakfast buffet is inclusive every morning and features complimentary Starbucks coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Place Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.