The hotel is very near from Busch Gardens, but 3 miles from the entrance, they offer a free shuttle, but you have to book in advance and the lovely driver didn't pick us up at adventure island, no appologies, and if that wasn't enough when we were almost at the hotel she made a loop to pick up some other clients.
The room is huge we two double beds and a sofabed, with fridge and sink. Breakfast was very crowded but with constant refilling, they have a very polivalent staff, you see the same person doing many differrent things from selling tickets to brewing coffee.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Place Busch Gardens Hotel
- Hyatt Place Tampa
- Hyatt Place Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Tampa
- Hyatt Busch Gardens
- Tampa Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Tampa/Busch Gardens, a preferred hotel of Busch Gardens, features 126 newly converted rooms. Each spacious guest room features a high-definition 42in. flat panel television that easily integrates with laptops and other electronic devices, refrigerator, coffee maker, plush Hyatt Grand Bed and a comfortable Cozy Corner with sleeper sofa. The Hyatt Place Gallery offers an innovative approach to select service dining. Complimentary continental breakfast buffet is inclusive every morning and features complimentary Starbucks coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Place Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.