Very nice hotel close to Busch Gardens. Next door is a CVS, brand new Wawa, and a restaurant for everything you might need.
We stayed I'm room 505 which has a view of the front / parking lot. Not bad. Only issue with the room is that the bathroom only has the tub and toilet. The sink is outside in front of the beds. So if you go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, washing your hands might wake your roommate. Not sure if all the rooms are designed this way. Free daily breakfast, gym, pool and business center to print your tickets and whatnot. Overall a good stay, would def stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Busch Gardens Hotel
- Hyatt Place Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Place Tampa
- Hyatt Place Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Tampa
- Hyatt Busch Gardens
- Tampa Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Tampa/Busch Gardens, a preferred hotel of Busch Gardens, features 126 newly converted rooms. Each spacious guest room features a high-definition 42in. flat panel television that easily integrates with laptops and other electronic devices, refrigerator, coffee maker, plush Hyatt Grand Bed and a comfortable Cozy Corner with sleeper sofa. The Hyatt Place Gallery offers an innovative approach to select service dining. Complimentary continental breakfast buffet is inclusive every morning and features complimentary Starbucks coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Place Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.