I stayed at here for a business trip for 2 nights. On entering the hotel looks just like any other Hyatt Place, however the rooms all have a mildew smell which is almost unbearable. I had my room switched twice and on the third try the smell was better but the room looks like it hadn't seen a good vacuum or surface cleaning in ages. The A/C unit had bugs caked into the vents which was really gross.
The breakfast is fine, not sure why there are complaints about that. As far as included breakfasts go for chain hotels this one is more than adequate. The staff was very apologetic and helpful, but in the end this hotel has bigger issues.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Busch Gardens Hotel
- Hyatt Place Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Place Tampa
- Hyatt Place Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Tampa
- Hyatt Busch Gardens
- Tampa Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Tampa/Busch Gardens, a preferred hotel of Busch Gardens, features 126 newly converted rooms. Each spacious guest room features a high-definition 42in. flat panel television that easily integrates with laptops and other electronic devices, refrigerator, coffee maker, plush Hyatt Grand Bed and a comfortable Cozy Corner with sleeper sofa. The Hyatt Place Gallery offers an innovative approach to select service dining. Complimentary continental breakfast buffet is inclusive every morning and features complimentary Starbucks coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Place Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.